PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Interested in Owens?

BullheadCardFan
02-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Owens to Chiefs?

February 26
PackersNews.com (scroll down): "Kansas City coach Herm Edwards confirmed the Chiefs are interested in talking to Philadelphia Eagles receiver Terrell Owens."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiefs Interested in Owens?

February 26
Orlando Sentinel (scroll down) (registration required): "New Kansas City Coach Herman Edwards was asked about his team's interest in soon-to-be released Philadelphia WR Terrell Owens. Edwards said he crossed paths with Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, earlier in the day."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.O.'s time off radar won't last

February 26
Denver Post: "Barring an unexpected change or a long delay in negotiations in the league's collective bargaining agreement, movement on the Owens front could come within a week. The Philadelphia Eagles owe the first of two March bonuses to their suspended wide receiver March 8. Owens likely will be released before the new league calendar and free-agent period begin Friday."

BullheadCardFan
02-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Could Edwards keep T.O.'s ego in check ... ????

cbs29firstfan
02-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Could Edwards keep T.O.'s ego in check ... ????

nope. i dont think anyone can.:frown:

ZOna_Style
02-27-2006, 11:21 AM
He would fit in good with the chiefs....athat offense would be hella scarey...even more than it is now.

Green has been one of the best qbs in the leauge year in and year out....

WhyNotTheCards?
02-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Yeah it would finally give Green a legit receiver to throw to besides T. Gonzalez. He's never had a big name WR in KC and he still racks up plenty of stats. Imagine if he had TO there? Scary offense for sure.

ZOna_Style
02-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah it would finally give Green a legit receiver to throw to besides T. Gonzalez. He's never had a big name WR in KC and he still racks up plenty of stats. Imagine if he had TO there? Scary offense for sure.
I know...the guy throws for over 300yrds pretty much every sunday...lol...who is he throwing it too?

WhyNotTheCards?
02-27-2006, 11:29 AM
yeah seriously.....Eddie Kennison??!! LOL

ZOna_Style
02-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Yea...i just cant see owens wanting to take passes from plummer.

He'd be down his neck in 3 weeks max.

He wants a cough(white) vetern smart qb...like a green or p.manning type.heh

1of3
02-27-2006, 01:40 PM
And they play us this year !

Razorback
03-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Yea...i just cant see owens wanting to take passes from plummer.

He'd be down his neck in 3 weeks max.

He wants a cough(white) vetern smart qb...like a green or p.manning type.heh

Actualy Owens usualy makes most of his catches within 10 yards from the line on scrimage and makes most of his yards after the catch. And Plummer can hit a 10 yard throw. 2nd thing is I think for what ever team he joins he will have to keep his attitude in check cause if he screws up this year his money will fall hard core and he will have trouble finding a team that will take him.

ZOna_Style
03-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Actualy Owens usualy makes most of his catches within 10 yards from the line on scrimage and makes most of his yards after the catch. And Plummer can hit a 10 yard throw. 2nd thing is I think for what ever team he joins he will have to keep his attitude in check cause if he screws up this year his money will fall hard core and he will have trouble finding a team that will take him.
either way...plummer is not as accurate as mcnabb...and we know what happened in philly.