PDA

View Full Version : What teams fans are the most annoying?

JesterCST
04-24-2007, 01:26 PM
I feel it is a 5 way tie. Lakers, cowgirls, raiders, Red Wings, yankees.

JesterCST
04-24-2007, 01:40 PM
I needed to add some more teams. Make it look a bit less bias lol. Hell I even added the Cards.

How did the Packers make the list? I honestly have never had an annoying issue with them.. Theres alot of them, but they are hardly annoying..

Knicks? Their team sucks and has for awhile.. Unless you get annoyed hearing them complain that their team sucks so much, I dont see a problem there either..

JesterCST
04-24-2007, 01:41 PM
lol :cardinals:

kjbad
04-24-2007, 04:21 PM
U of A should be on your list. :)

NightHawk11and81
04-24-2007, 05:47 PM
My answer is the fans of the Boston Red Sox. Far and away, the most annoying fans in sports. I'm a Blue Jays fan, and I honestly would be okay with the Yankees winning 25 consecutive World Series if it meant that the Red Sox would never again win a title as long as baseball is played.

NJCardFan
04-24-2007, 11:07 PM
I do find it funny that with all the flak Philly fans get they didn't make the cut but the following teams fans I find very annoying:

Cowboys-obnoxious when they're doing well, non-existent when they are not.

Yankees-Especially those who don't live in NY. Easy to be a front runner I guess.

Bulls(Jordan era)-Funny how when Jordan retired the first time, you had a hard time finding a Bulls fan. Then he came back and back again were the plethora of Bulls merchandise.

Devils-Oh, wait, there really aren't any Devils fans. At least not in Jersey.

Braves-The Tomahawk chop is for FSU only.

Eagles-took someone who actually is around these people alot to name a Philly team. These are bar none the most annoying fans in history. No one makes bandwagon jumping an artform like Eagle fans.

Raiders-need I say more?

Arby Rick
04-25-2007, 06:57 AM
My answer is the fans of the Boston Red Sox. Far and away, the most annoying fans in sports. I'm a Blue Jays fan, and I honestly would be okay with the Yankees winning 25 consecutive World Series if it meant that the Red Sox would never again win a title as long as baseball is played.

Funny you should mention this. Im a pretty mild mannered guy, but, about the most upset Ive been with an opposing fan was several years ago at Sun Devil Stadium when we had to sit next to a New England Patriot fan. The guy ripped on the Cards the ENTIRE game. Wouldnt shut up for even ONE play. So, mild mannered me had to get into it with him.

We had some pretty heated exchanges and I vowed to hate the Patriots with a passion after that one!!!

NJCardFan
04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
When I think of Philly fans pre NJCardFan, I couldnt care less.. But after you.. I have learned a hate.. Hope your happy with that..

Don't worry Gee I won't be sitting up nights knowing you don't like Philly fans or myself. Believe me, you are not that important.

RipperEagle
04-25-2007, 09:19 AM
IEagles-took someone who actually is around these people alot to name a Philly team. These are bar none the most annoying fans in history. No one makes bandwagon jumping an artform like Eagle fans.

If you're serious, you need to learn the art of a joke.

Bandwagon jumping is whenever your team actually does something like win a Super Bowl, or two, or five. In that case, saying Steelers, Boys, and Niners fans are bandwagon riders at will is accurate.

RipperEagle
04-25-2007, 09:20 AM
When I think of Philly fans pre NJCardFan, I couldnt care less.. But after you.. I have learned a hate.. Hope your happy with that..

Yeah, ALL of you have proved that huh?

Clarkus76
04-25-2007, 10:21 AM

I agree 100%.

I hate them.

dalej42
04-29-2007, 11:00 AM
I picked the Cowgirls in the poll, but I'd have to say the Steelers. A couple of years ago, I was in a sports bar and the bartender was on the phone with Directtv trying to get the satellite fixed. Most everyone understood that he was doing the best he could and we had to make do with the local over the air broadcasts for a few mintues. Except for the steelers fans. They were ******** loudly, "Real great picture on the game.....and then one of them went over and turned on the jukebox full blast.

Most Steeler fans have spent a lot of time riding without a helmet!

Darth Llama
04-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Worst fans I have sat with?

Seattle Seahawk fans. Not one of them knows a **** thing about football. To them, the game is just another place to drink Latte and complain about the Rain.

Worst fans in the world?

Raider fans. They can't win on the field, so they just ambush fans of the other team.

Best opposing fans I have sat with are usually Eagle Fans, and believe it or not.. Rams Fans. I have found fans of both those teams to usually be pretty easy to get along with.

dalej42
04-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Best opposing fans I have sat with are usually Eagle Fans, and believe it or not.. Rams Fans. I have found fans of both those teams to usually be pretty easy to get along with.

I've watched a few Cards game at a sports bar with a Rams fan (he owned the bar.)

We discussed the St. Louis history of the Cards. Got along quite well.

I just don't like that dome.

NJCardFan
04-29-2007, 05:44 PM
If you're serious, you need to learn the art of a joke.

Bandwagon jumping is whenever your team actually does something like win a Super Bowl, or two, or five. In that case, saying Steelers, Boys, and Niners fans are bandwagon riders at will is accurate.

Rip, you know as well as I do that before every season the Eagle faithful trip over themselves talking about how the the Birds are going to the Super Bowl but as soon as they lose 1 game, emergency rooms at local Philly hospitals load up with broken ankles. When the Eagles lost to Indy and things looked bad last year I thought there was going to be a mass suicide off of the Walt Whitman.

Joe84
04-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Fans of the Boston Red Sox are the most whiney, pathetic bunch ever. I hate the Red Sox just because of their fans who do nothing more than make excuses for everything that happens to the former loser team. I'm an (AZ) Cardinal fan and I don't BlTCH as much as they do. Hell, Chicago Cubs fans know that they lose because they suck, not because of some ** curse.

I can't wait for them to come to BOB this year just so I can yell out various things such as "Aaron Boone!" or "Bucky Dent", or many other easy things to say to those losers.

kjbad
04-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Okay, at first I wanted to write in U of A fans, but after listening to Mychal Thompson do the Suns-Lakers broadcast on SIRIUS yesterday, I have to vote for the Lakers. This mook had the nerve to say that PHX should quit flopping for fouls and play like men - has this clown forgotten Divac invented the art? Then, in the last quarter when PHX had the big lead, he totally glossed over the fact that LA was losing a playoff game AT HOME and focused solely on putting a voodoo vibe on nash so he couldn't break Magic Johnson's assist record. I mean, over EIGHT MINUTES of game time (which was more like 30 minutes real time) spent listening to...
"Why hasn't PHX taken Nash out yet?"
"Hurry up and take Nash out already.."
"The Lakers just got the score closer, so now the suns have to keep Nash in there...great."
"Me and Vince put the voodoo vibe on Nash so he can't break Magic's record."
"Raja Bell misses the shot...Magic's record is still intact."

And it went on like that until the game finally ended, and then the mook said that he thinks the Lakers will make a statement in game 5 in PHX!!! According to him, Phil Jackson wasn't just saying that he thought they had a chance to be nice, he really believes that LA can win the series, yada yada.

I can't wait to see PHX pound this team into the dust. Again.

darthcard
04-30-2007, 07:19 PM
:Cards logo: I didnt vote because noone except the cowboys fans are obnoxious. The giants will forever be my hated team but just the other day at the draft a seahawk fan came up to me at the nfl draft and said =seahawks and proceede to squawk like a bird. I told him he was an idiot and he said i looked like a clown with a cardinal painted face. Rams,49ers, seahawks should be on list.

RipperEagle
05-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Rip, you know as well as I do that before every season the Eagle faithful trip over themselves talking about how the the Birds are going to the Super Bowl but as soon as they lose 1 game, emergency rooms at local Philly hospitals load up with broken ankles. When the Eagles lost to Indy and things looked bad last year I thought there was going to be a mass suicide off of the Walt Whitman.

I don't know what to say since, you know, I don't actually LIVE over there YET so.....

Yeahhhhhh.

saldawyz
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Okay, at first I wanted to write in U of A fans, but after listening to Mychal Thompson do the Suns-Lakers broadcast on SIRIUS yesterday, I have to vote for the Lakers. This mook had the nerve to say that PHX should quit flopping for fouls and play like men - has this clown forgotten Divac invented the art? Then, in the last quarter when PHX had the big lead, he totally glossed over the fact that LA was losing a playoff game AT HOME and focused solely on putting a voodoo vibe on nash so he couldn't break Magic Johnson's assist record. I mean, over EIGHT MINUTES of game time (which was more like 30 minutes real time) spent listening to...
"Why hasn't PHX taken Nash out yet?"
"Hurry up and take Nash out already.."
"The Lakers just got the score closer, so now the suns have to keep Nash in there...great."
"Me and Vince put the voodoo vibe on Nash so he can't break Magic's record."
"Raja Bell misses the shot...Magic's record is still intact."

And it went on like that until the game finally ended, and then the mook said that he thinks the Lakers will make a statement in game 5 in PHX!!! According to him, Phil Jackson wasn't just saying that he thought they had a chance to be nice, he really believes that LA can win the series, yada yada.

I can't wait to see PHX pound this team into the dust. Again.

I have the same gripe, but this does deal with willdkittys. One actually. That ex ua QB, Popadopolous (or whatever) who always seems to land the ASU/ua game gig on Fox AZ Sports. That guy won't shut up about his former team, glimmers of hope, his carreer, or Desert Swarm. And his co-host eggs him on. I love when we beat their tails and Poppptomuss has near nothing to say! tuksun sucks.

JimHart
05-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I can't participate in a poll of this sort when the fans of the New England Patriots are not an option! :ha:

They are by far the most obnoxious fans I meet on a regular basis.

saldawyz
05-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I can't participate in a poll of this sort when the fans of the New England Patriots are not an option! :ha:

They are by far the most obnoxious fans I meet on a regular basis.

I know one NE fan and hes cool. Very knowledgeable and witty. But if his natural cockyness were carried out any further, then I can see where you guys are coming from. I got along w/ his friends from Boston allright, though. I seem to get along fairly well w/ Iggles fans, too. Anyway, I had to jump in and say there is hope for NE fans.

Dangerous Dan
05-01-2007, 06:15 PM
The :raiders: get my vote....:cardinals: :Cards logo: :ha: :scared:
:thumpsdown:
:iagree: