PDA

View Full Version : Will Witherspoon and Rams negotiations reportly going great!!!!

The-King
03-12-2006, 07:19 AM
I heard on the local news (i think it was news channel 5), that the Rams and Will Witherspoon are negotiating a contract, and that both sides are very interested... if the the rams snag him that would be greeat!! :rockon: :bowdown:

Freddie Joe Nunn Rulez
03-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Hey Mods! Can't you move this Rams garbage into the "Other Football Teams" forums? I'm sick of looking at stuff in this forum that doesn't pertain to the Cardinals.....

whiteshark17
03-12-2006, 08:26 AM
In a way, I almost like seeing the annoying Rams updates on here. It helps us know what the compitition is doing. Now if it was the Dolphins signing some second string guy, I would say move it. But since the Rams are in our division and this is a big guy, I like knowing what we will have to face twice next year.

KingofCards
03-12-2006, 08:26 AM
I heard on the local news (i think it was news channel 5), that the Rams and Will Witherspoon are negotiating a contract, and that both sides are very interested... if the the rams snag him that would be greeat!! :rockon: :bowdown:

Get lost.

Telegram Sam
03-12-2006, 08:27 AM

WE DON'T CARE. GO AWAY TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wild cards
03-12-2006, 08:32 AM
QUICK BREAKDOWN ON OUR DIVISION:

Rams have signed some overrated players and overpaid for them: Bruce, Chavous, Glover - even if they get Witherspoon 1 good signing won't make up for the number of plays Chavous blows out there.

49ers have tons of holes and are losing most of their good players. They are like the Cards of old. They can't even keep their good players. This team is a complete mess.

SEA resigned Shaun. But have already lost their TD WR in Jurevicious and a guy who played great at S for them in Marquand. Now it looks like Minnesota is going to offer Hutch a crazy frontloaded deal. Also Bernard is looking elsewhere. SEA is in trouble.

Nothing going on in the west in FA scares me.

RDU
03-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Well all i know is that M. Brown scares the heck out of me

the wild cards
03-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Well all i know is that M. Brown scares the heck out of me
When he's unloading his massive 330 lb frame into Glovers puny 290 LBs or Witherspoon's teeny weeny 220 LBs you will be scared.

RDU
03-12-2006, 08:38 AM
I doubt that very much WC

Chadness
03-12-2006, 08:39 AM
E. James is going to mow over Witherspoon so I dont care.

Red Nailer
03-12-2006, 08:45 AM
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let them post this **** elsewhere! C'mon pull the plug! And keep doing it till EJ sighs! We want no rain on this parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boldinfan
03-12-2006, 08:46 AM
I like the updates caue you need to know about the other teams on whos going to be there or what will happen so relax guys just cause it doesn't have cardinal in it doesn't make it a bad thread.

Portland Card
03-12-2006, 09:01 AM
There is an "NFL Teams" section in the "Around The NFL" forum on this board where this Rams crap belongs. If you are interested in other teams, this is the place.
What is so hard about that ???

Portland Card
03-12-2006, 09:08 AM
thanks mods . . . :hurray: