PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

The-King
03-12-2006, 08:40 AM
And please be serious and dont say no because this is a quetion about the rams.

look at this front 7

RE Anthony Hargrove

DT La'roi Glover

DT Ryan Pickett

LE Leonard Little

WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa

MLB Dexter Coakley

SLB Will Witherspoon.

What do you think about that?

cardsplayoffs06
03-12-2006, 08:46 AM
i think this thread belongs in the NFL department not the cardinals

whiteshark17
03-12-2006, 08:46 AM

look at this front 7

RE Anthony Hargrove

DT La'roi Glover

DT Ryan Pickett

LE Leonard Little

WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa

MLB Dexter Coakley

SLB Will Witherspoon.

Honestly? Glover is overrated and is on the other side of the hill in terms of production. Pickett is an UFA, and will sign somewhere else (maybe even here since he is visiting on Monday). It's good, but teams will still be able to run on you up the middle. Little is the only stud of the group although Tinoisamoa is a rising star and will be one of the best LB's in the leauge soon. Coakley is just like Glover though, a Cowboys retread whose best days are behind him.

Portland Card
03-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Are you looking for some friends????? This is a Cardinal message board.
Take your lineup to . . . .

http://www.STLRAMS.COM

KingofCards
03-12-2006, 09:07 AM

look at this front 7

RE Anthony Hargrove

DT La'roi Glover

DT Ryan Pickett

LE Leonard Little

WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa

MLB Dexter Coakley

SLB Will Witherspoon.

They suck

the wild cards
03-12-2006, 09:54 AM

look at this front 7

RE Anthony Hargrove - who?

DT La'roi Glover - 27 tackles, aging and light LOL

DT Ryan Pickett

LE Leonard Little

WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa

MLB Dexter Coakley - he's an OLB terrible at MLB

SLB Will Witherspoon.

What do you think about that?:iconrolf:

Tangodnzr
03-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Still running and hiding eh, vikesfan?

The silence of your avoiding my challenge is deafening.

Boldinfan
03-12-2006, 09:59 AM
glover i'm not to high on i mean you need to find some one big and might be a good run stopper if coached a bit better. you'll have some trouble in the middle bring in Russel davis or rocky. Line backers u need to work just a little more not much sign a MLB

whiteshark17
03-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Oh pleas Tango, drop your whole stupid no posting for a year challenge. We both know good an well no one would hold up their end of the bargain, nor should they. It's a stupid idea and you need to let it die. As for that front seven, lets stop being so one sided and admit that it's not exactly a dream D to play against run wise. But pass wise, they won't have the CB's or safetys to stop us. :)

mahill3
03-12-2006, 10:03 AM
I think it is an improvement for the rams but parcels has a knack for getting rid of veterans right when they are spiraling down. Did the rams learn nothign from coakley? Expect Glover to be a fraction of his former self, coakley still stinks, Pickett is still an underachiever, hargrove doesnt impress much and Little still is solid if he gets help. Pisa and witherspoon are solid.

Still the Cards front seven is better. Certainly wouldnt trade for the Rams front 7. PLus our secondary is better. Oh and our receivers are better, and our QB is better, and our coach is better......oh wait maybe not you got rid of the idiot(Martz) and sent him to the lions to mess up their organization.

Tangodnzr
03-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh pleas Tango, drop your whole stupid no posting for a year challenge. We both know good an well no one would hold up their end of the bargain, nor should they. It's a stupid idea and you need to let it die. As for that front seven, lets stop being so one sided and admit that it's not exactly a dream D to play against run wise. But pass wise, they won't have the CB's or safetys to stop us. :)

Speak for yourself sonny boy.

Not all of us are dishonest about honoring their word, and what they say.

And my point, which seems to have gone over your head, is that if vikesfan isn't willing to back up his constantly running mouth, then he should shut it a little more.