PDA

View Full Version : Impressed with Browns

jbroi
03-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Any one else envious of Brown's signings. Somebody gets it. The O-line:bowdown: :bibl: :d'oh:

the wild cards
03-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Any one else envious of Brown's signings. Somebody gets it. The O-line:bowdown: :bibl: :d'oh:
Well Schaffer was beaten badly in ATL by rushers. He did not have a good year (gives you an idea how bad LJ is if this dude is his replacement). As for Bentley well they just essentially gave up on their #1 pick 24 year old Faine to replace him with Bentley and they OVERPAID a ridiculous amount for Bentley. At least if they moved Bentley to G they could have not essentially thrown away a #1 pick in 24 year old Faine.

jbroi
03-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah they did overpay for Bentley but great addition. Schaefer has nasty streak which I love - tremendous upside.

the wild cards
03-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah they did overpay for Bentley but great addition. Schaefer has nasty streak which I love - tremendous upside.
We'll see we added a player reputed for nastiness in Ross last year who was coming off being the RT for the #1 rush team in the NFL.

jbroi
03-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Very true.

tattooedsean777
03-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Being a browns fan since the very late 70's when I had my earliest memories of watching football, i am very happy with their moves so far today!:hurray:

There is nothing like walking by brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lake Erie and heading into Cleveland Stadium although I will always miss the old stadium.

Northern Soul
03-13-2006, 03:12 AM
That is going to be a great division to watch this year.

Steelers, Cincy if Palmer is fit, Browns getting some good FA. Baltimore could be the 4th placed team, and still finish with 7-8 wins.

Red Valley
03-13-2006, 06:56 AM
Definitely a tough division.

AussieCardinal
03-13-2006, 06:50 PM
I think like the Cards, the Browns are finally turning a corner

tattooedsean777
03-13-2006, 08:37 PM
unlike the cards though, the browns fans remember our winning ways. Granted, it all came prior to the idiotic move of the original Browns to Baltimore but Brown fans remember the good old days. It is tough to see how they have played since being recreated.