PDA

View Full Version : well the redskins are gonna suck next year...

bzcardfan
03-13-2006, 10:46 AM
anyone dumb enough to give adam archuleta 5 million a year doesn't deserve God's favor

BullheadCardFan
03-13-2006, 10:58 AM
If they were so far over the cap how are they signing player like AA and Randel-El ... ????

Something doesn't add up ... ??

the wild cards
03-13-2006, 11:00 AM
If they were so far over the cap how are they signing player like AA and Randel-El ... ????

Something doesn't add up ... ??
LOL they do it every year. They're supposed to be in cap jail and then they get out!

MDNCARDSFAN
03-13-2006, 11:13 AM
adam is good didnt he get hurt last year? I swear that guy is in on almost every play

MagiC21
03-13-2006, 11:20 AM
well they signed randle el and brandon lloyd... put them with santana and man.. thats a SOLID recieving core right there. I personally think they're giving AZ a run for there money right now... Who the **** is gonna play QB for them next year anyway? I heard Ramsey almost positively won't be there... I'll tell you right now Brunells gonna blow up his knee like, week three or four, plus he's like 84 I think... lol... It there QB situation gets sorted out. I think they'll be great, on the offensive side at least... Portis in the backfield, good line... Sounds like a nice offense to me.

Pz

BullheadCardFan
03-13-2006, 11:21 AM
LOL they do it every year. They're supposed to be in cap jail and then they get out!

Obviously some loop holes left in the new CBA ....

kjbad
03-13-2006, 11:24 AM
well they signed randle el and brandon lloyd... put them with santana and man.. thats a SOLID recieving core right there. I personally think they're giving AZ a run for there money right now... Who the fu.ck is gonna play QB for them next year anyway? I heard Ramsey almost positively won't be there... I'll tell you right now Brunells gonna blow up his knee like, week three or four, plus he's like 84 I think... lol... It there QB situation gets sorted out. I think they'll be great, on the offensive side at least... Portis in the backfield, good line... Sounds like a nice offense to me.

Pz

Apparently you forgot that they drafted Jason Campbell and let him soak up the offense from the bench last season...he will be getting some PT this season, no doubt...

MagiC21
03-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Apparently you forgot that they drafted Jason Campbell and let him soak up the offense from the bench last season...he will be getting some PT this season, no doubt...

Oh **** you're right...
I might be puttin money on DC come playoff time, as long as there not playin the cards that is ;)

kjbad
03-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Could be fun to watch, especially if DAL goes down the toilet...and PHI should get Chunky Soup Boy back at QB, we'll see if anybody defends him this year. Meanwhile, JC gets the nod in DC...sounds good to me.

AussieCardinal
03-13-2006, 06:48 PM
JC is a good replacement, they'll be pretty good again this year