3.?

dillon1
03-13-2006, 12:25 PM
1. Cards
2. Browns
3. Minnesota

Reckon
03-13-2006, 10:44 PM
Being that the Cards are my favorite NFC team and the Browns my AFC team, I hate to say it, but the winners are those that know how to select talent in the first place through the college draft and thus don't need to splurge on FA. There is no buying a championship in the NFL.

AussieCardinal
03-14-2006, 01:08 AM
1.Browns
2.Cards
3.Redskins

Northern Soul
03-14-2006, 03:02 AM
1.Browns
2.Cards
3.Redskins
they'd be my choices.
My sirname is Gibbs so I like to see what is happening with Uncle Joe in Washington.
I am amzed every year how they get around the cap. to an outsider it seems they really have the team ethic perfectly sorted out. Send them TO. That will sort it out :lollollol:

BERTRAND #92
03-14-2006, 04:57 AM
1 Skins - to many good names.
2 Cards- three solid signings.
3 Browns- good signings but the top 2 had more quality.

Fitzgerald
03-14-2006, 09:18 AM
1. Arizona Cardinals

Obviously the Cards are atop this list.

Along with getting James, whose signing speaks for itself, they addressed a big hole on defense by picking up Kedrick Clancy who stuffs the run as good as anyone. Add on top of that, they picked up a possible diamond in the rough in Milford Brown. Although he's certainly not the attractive name that us Cardinal fans looked for on the OLine, I've liked what I've seen thus far from him, and I feel with proper coaching he has the potential to be a regular on the line for many years to come.

2. Cleveland Browns

Simply put, LeCharles Bentley is a stud. Although the Browns paid through the nose to sign him, his versitility made him worth the investment. They also added the underrated Kevin Shaffer from the Falcons. The Browns will go in to next season with an improved, meaner line.

They also brought Joe Jurevicius on tow. Not only is Jurevicius one of the most steady, reliable receivers in the NFL, but he brings a level of professionalism that the Brown receiving corps desperately needed.

Throw in Ted Washington and Dave Zastudil, and you have ingredients of a successful post-season.

Although they're still on the short side of the AFC North standings, slowly but steadily the Cleveland Browns are on the rise. Moves like these three will continue to aid in that growth.

Tyler_Thompson
03-14-2006, 11:01 AM
1. Cards - The "Edge"
2. Redskins - Randle El, Archuleta

37intx
03-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Edge!!! :Cards logo: :smallfootball: :Cards logo: :smallfootball:

BullheadCardFan
03-14-2006, 02:08 PM
1. Arizona Cardinals

Obviously the Cards are atop this list.

Along with getting James, whose signing speaks for itself, they addressed a big hole on defense by picking up Kedrick Clancy who stuffs the run as good as anyone. Add on top of that, they picked up a possible diamond in the rough in Milford Brown. Although he's certainly not the attractive name that us Cardinal fans looked for on the OLine, I've liked what I've seen thus far from him, and I feel with proper coaching he has the potential to be a regular on the line for many years to come.

2. Cleveland Browns

Simply put, LeCharles Bentley is a stud. Although the Browns paid through the nose to sign him, his versitility made him worth the investment. They also added the underrated Kevin Shaffer from the Falcons. The Browns will go in to next season with an improved, meaner line.

They also brought Joe Jurevicius on tow. Not only is Jurevicius one of the most steady, reliable receivers in the NFL, but he brings a level of professionalism that the Brown receiving corps desperately needed.

Throw in Ted Washington and Dave Zastudil, and you have ingredients of a successful post-season.

Although they're still on the short side of the AFC North standings, slowly but steadily the Cleveland Browns are on the rise. Moves like these three will continue to aid in that growth.

Good post ...