PDA

View Full Version : Josh took the job in Detroit because...

FIELDONWHEELS
03-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Mike Martz told him he would be the starter. But I bet this slimeball was lying to him. Martz does know his QB's....:toothorn:

JayGee
03-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Mike Martz told him he would be the starter. But I bet this slimeball was lying to him. Martz does know his QB's....:toothorn:

is that why they paid kitna more money?

SuperGoodNachos
03-16-2006, 04:23 PM

I doubt he can beat out Kitna, good luck to him, he will need it.

.O.
03-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Hmmm....................................

:idea:

I could give you six million reasons why.

misty
03-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Up until the last few hours/minutes, the Chicago coach was trying to convince Josh to sign there.

Cardz81
03-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Up until the last few hours/minutes, the Chicago coach was trying to convince Josh to sign there.

Oh I see. Do you even know who the "Chicago coach" is?

And the "Chicago coach" is willing to give him a job offer without even VISITING with him?

News Flash.

LOVIE SMITH is not that stupid.

And neither are we.

I understand you like the guy, but do you have to lie about this? Good grief.

AussieCardinal
03-16-2006, 08:47 PM
I doubt he can beat out Kitna, good luck to him, he will need it.
Kitna must be laughing at how easy he has it

sharkman
03-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Josh will have an AWESOME first game.....550 yards passing and 5 touchdowns......causing Detroit fans to jump on the Josh bandwagon.....

....unfortunately, he will throw 4 interceptions and fumble the ball 3 times in his second game....causing fans to call for his release....

...he will perform well in his third game....gaining a lot of yards (but losing the game on a last minute field goal)...giving the fans a little glimmer of hope...

....just to lose it in game 4 with a costly interception in the final seconds of the game....

...and so on, and so on, and so on..........................................

:eek:

Freddie Joe Nunn Rulez
03-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Josh will have an AWESOME first game.....550 yards passing and 5 touchdowns......causing Detroit fans to jump on the Josh bandwagon.....

....unfortunately, he will throw 4 interceptions and fumble the ball 3 times in his second game....causing fans to call for his release....

...he will perform well in his third game....gaining a lot of yards (but losing the game on a last minute field goal)...giving the fans a little glimmer of hope...

....just to lose it in game 4 with a costly interception in the final seconds of the game....

...and so on, and so on, and so on..........................................

:eek:

:iconrolf: :iconrolf: :iconrolf:

And Cardinal fans everywhere will feel their pain....

Nate + cards 4 life
03-16-2006, 10:12 PM
:iconrolf: :iconrolf: :iconrolf:

And Cardinal fans everywhere will feel their pain....Nuff said!!

tortlicious
06-09-2006, 08:42 AM
nice post field:banghead:

Antrell~Anquan
06-09-2006, 10:05 AM

Martz did tell Joshie poo that he would be the starter, but while joshie was jumping and screaming martz also said, under his breath, when Kitna goes down. :biggrin:

LC17
06-09-2006, 04:56 PM
martz told josh he would start if he would win the job. mccown went to detriot because detriot presented the best opportunity to start and warner endorse mccown to martz. all mccown needs is some better coaching. then he needs to put what he learned on film to the field. spend most of his time working on his accuarcy. that would help him a whole bunch. i have feeling in a couple of years mccown will be starting somewhere and doing fine. he might not be a pro-bowl qb, but he lead his team to some nice victories.

darthcard
06-09-2006, 05:12 PM
martz told josh he would start if he would win the job. mccown went to detriot because detriot presented the best opportunity to start and warner endorse mccown to martz. all mccown needs is some better coaching. then he needs to put what he learned on film to the field. spend most of his time working on his accuarcy. that would help him a whole bunch. i have feeling in a couple of years mccown will be starting somewhere and doing fine. he might not be a pro-bowl qb, but he lead his team to some nice victories.I agree with you.Im not one of the josh lovers that believe he is better than he is.But i will say this-its not like josh ever had a running game in AZ.Detroit is a great spot and kitna is an older version of josh.I think josh can be a serviceable starter and his game will get better.Look at plummer.

NightHawk11and81
06-09-2006, 08:28 PM
:offtopic:

cardinallaw
06-09-2006, 11:08 PM
:topic:

AussieCardinal
06-10-2006, 04:45 AM
get this out of our forum!