PDA

View Full Version : Sat in my seats

I see RED people
03-16-2006, 06:05 PM
I just got back from the new stadium. I was working on a few TV spots for new ticket sales. We shot inside and out. OMG what a venue!

As a season ticket holder, this was truly a treat…even got to sit in my seats!

I have seen pics and videos of inside the stadium and they do no justice until you see with you own eyes.

I was so impressed with the sight lines. Literally, there’s not a bad seat in the house. The Club Level was awesome, and the end zone is so cool, looking straight ahead at that huge video screen/scoreboard, and the upper level did not give you that nose bleed feel either. The ROH seats very cool! The lower level, amazing.

Also, I could not believe how much light the roof lets in when it is closed…it really does give it an open feeling. And speaking of open, the area between the concessions and seats, wide open, kind of like BOB, but even more open. From the main level you can see most of the field from the concessions!

Concessions and restrooms were a plenty.

Man, I can’t wait! GO CARDS!!!

:toot:

CardsFanJoe
03-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Saweeeeet!

Wayne's Cards
03-16-2006, 09:04 PM
That was how the Texans Stadium was. When I went to the game there last year and saw there stadium, it got me pumped up for ours.:toothorn:

How far along is the field getting Inside & out?

sunrrrrise
03-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I visited the stadium last month before we picked our seats. Even the fans picking late will receive good seats with awesome views. I can't wait.

Gum
03-17-2006, 11:52 AM
I want to sit in my seats!

tazcardinal63
03-18-2006, 06:58 AM
I was told that we would get a tour of the stadium before opening day.
Is this true?

CardsFanJoe
03-18-2006, 07:30 AM
I heard the same thing. I heard when it's done, STH's get a tour...

Late July, early August..

:toothorn:

I see RED people
03-18-2006, 09:06 AM
When we were in the stadium, I asked the Rep from the construction company that was our guide, if they were on schedule, he said maybe a little ahead in some areas. But also that they would probably be working right up to the first Pre-Season game. I did not ask about STH tours, but it would be great if they did.:hurray:

Richb
03-18-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm going to be able to get inside the stadium on Wednesday for a few minutes to accompany one of the contractors. I just wondered if you were able to take a camera inside when you were there. Boy, the way ticket sales are going, my seats in Row 3, Section 406 are looking better all the time!

KingofCards
03-18-2006, 11:28 AM
I want to sit in my seat!

BigRedVol
03-18-2006, 11:35 AM
I want to sit in my seat!

Gettin old are ya? I've never seen you sit in a seat.

KingofCards
03-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Gettin old are ya? I've never seen you sit in a seat.
:pointup:

footballdan
03-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Man I can't wait. I'm sitting in the club. I'm stoked. I'm in the back row with only 2 seats in the row. I don't have to move an inch the entire game. Its going to be out.......standing.

I see RED people
03-18-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm going to be able to get inside the stadium on Wednesday for a few minutes to accompany one of the contractors. I just wondered if you were able to take a camera inside when you were there. Boy, the way ticket sales are going, my seats in Row 3, Section 406 are looking better all the time!

It was not a problem for us to takes PICS...I will post the ones I took soon!

Seeing Red
03-18-2006, 08:47 PM
I worked for the pre-cast company that sent all riser sections to the stadium. Everything the seats sit on I loaded by crane just like puzzle pieces ....placed on trailers and sent them to the jobsite. I walked through the stadium numerous times giving myself a self guided tour. Wore myself out though hiking up the stairs to access the upper levels, thank goodness escalators will be in working order upon completion. What an awesome venue. I watched as the roof was hoisted into place, and was able to walk the catwalk behind the lights above the upper level seats. THAT is a long way down !! They were placing the huge Air conditioning ducts on the upper east side when I was there, and the boys on the roof had a wonderful view of the city to the east.

Those working on this project have done a wonderful job and very proud to have a hand in building it! The ongoing joke from those Dallas Cowboy fans at work called it the LOSERS STADIUM ! ...... I told those bandwagon jumpers not to hate in 2008!

Go Cardinals !!

Oaken1
03-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I worked for the pre-cast company that sent all riser sections to the stadium. Everything the seats sit on I loaded by crane just like puzzle pieces ....placed on trailers and sent them to the jobsite. I walked through the stadium numerous times giving myself a self guided tour. Wore myself out though hiking up the stairs to access the upper levels, thank goodness escalators will be in working order upon completion. What an awesome venue. I watched as the roof was hoisted into place, and was able to walk the catwalk behind the lights above the upper level seats. THAT is a long way down !! They were placing the huge Air conditioning ducts on the upper east side when I was there, and the boys on the roof had a wonderful view of the city to the east.

Those working on this project have done a wonderful job and very proud to have a hand in building it! The ongoing joke from those Dallas Cowboy fans at work called it the LOSERS STADIUM ! ...... I told those bandwagon jumpers not to hate in 2008!

Go Cardinals !!

Cowpokes fans are helping to build our stadium?? Now THAT is distasteful.

It would have been very nice of you to help them down from that catwalk you know.

Keep that in mind next time, okay?

BigRedVol
03-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Cowpokes fans are helping to build our stadium?? Now THAT is distasteful.

It would have been very nice of you to help them down from that catwalk you know.

Keep that in mind next time, okay?

Oaken- I was doing some patchwork earlier this week on a curb on 91st out in front of the stadium. I watched this Yukon leave the construction workers parking lot. It had a Raiders logo in the back windshield. :banghead:

CardsFanJoe
03-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Oaken- I was doing some patchwork earlier this week on a curb on 91st out in front of the stadium. I watched this Yukon leave the construction workers parking lot. It had a Raiders logo in the back windshield. :banghead:

I find that hard to believe! You mean to tell me now that the government is allowing people on work release to drive??? That's an outrage!!

Besides....REALLY. How many raider fans acually have a frieking job??

PANTONE194C
03-20-2006, 07:38 AM
Remember - the architect of the stadium (Peter Eisenmann) - is a long-time New York Giants season ticket holder...

37intx
03-20-2006, 02:02 PM
I find that hard to believe! You mean to tell me now that the government is allowing people on work release to drive??? That's an outrage!!

Besides....REALLY. How many raider fans acually have a frieking job??

:lollollol:

PiercingCard77
03-21-2006, 08:23 AM
I sort of got to sit in my seat about 1 month ago, it is amazing.

CardsFanJoe
03-21-2006, 08:35 AM
I sort of got to sit in my seat about 1 month ago, it is amazing.

How does one 'sort of' sit in a seat??
:iconrolf: