PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know if fans can tour the stadium before the season starts??

footballdan
03-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Just curious if anybody knows.

KingofCards
03-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Just curious if anybody knows.
I have my appointment tomorrow.

BigRedVol
03-18-2006, 02:08 PM
I have my appointment tomorrow.

LOL. Liar. :sarcasm:

footballdan
03-18-2006, 02:10 PM
I have my appointment tomorrow. Yeah, sure you do...hehe!

KingofCards
03-18-2006, 02:35 PM
I wish!

PANTONE194C
03-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Brad Parker of the STA told me a few months ago that Global Spectrum (Comcast/Spectacor) was going to put together public tours later in the summer. Probably near the completion date of August.

I live in Colorado, so I've been trying to figure this out so that I can get in there outside of an actual game. But, I'm sure going to be there in person for the first game...

BERTRAND #92
03-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Brad Parker of the STA told me a few months ago that Global Spectrum (Comcast/Spectacor) was going to put together public tours later in the summer. Probably near the completion date of August.

I live in Colorado, so I've been trying to figure this out so that I can get in there outside of an actual game. But, I'm sure going to be there in person for the first game...

What , not a Broncos fan from Colorado ? Am I seeing that right ? RIGHT ON MAN ! HIGH FIVE .... You must be from AZ originally ?

On the topic of open to the public for a tour:
My sister in law happens to be a state representative and I could see if she knows anything and get back to you. Wish me luck though, because she isn't a football fan or a sports fan , but she is a politician and im sure a bribe wouldn't be out of line :thumbsup:

I'll get back to ya when I find something out.

Live on 91st Ave
03-19-2006, 06:49 AM
I asked when I picked my seats in Feb about a STH tour.

I was told YES!!!!!!:toothorn:

Something what the Coyotes had to open their staduim.

What I remember, is, that people who had season tickets got in FIRST!!!! then if there is room, the general public was invited in( I think they couldn't even get the STH in to see it :sweat: ).

i remember other staduims have a "FLUSH" day where they invite people to flush every toilet in an arena!! to make sure the plumbing is working :hurray:

5 months till pre-season!!!!!!

PANTONE194C
03-19-2006, 09:59 AM
What , not a Broncos fan from Colorado ? Am I seeing that right ? RIGHT ON MAN ! HIGH FIVE .... You must be from AZ originally ?

I started following the Cardinals when my family lived in Missouri. This was in the mid-to-late '60s.

Yes, I've been subjecting myself to the pain of being a Cardinals fan for over 37 YEARS.

(somebody please kill me)

BERTRAND #92
03-19-2006, 10:08 AM
I started following the Cardinals when my family lived in Missouri. This was in the mid-to-late '60s.

Yes, I've been subjecting myself to the pain of being a Cardinals fan for over 37 YEARS.

(somebody please kill me)

St. Joseph (nw of kc by 34minutes) :hurray: You from the St. Louis area?
Wow , 37 years. Now I love to see that though man. To me , that is loyalty. Good for you. You are about to be rewarded now.

PANTONE194C
03-19-2006, 10:19 AM
St. Joseph (nw of kc by 34minutes) :hurray: You from the St. Louis area?
Wow , 37 years. Now I love to see that though man. To me , that is loyalty. Good for you. You are about to be rewarded now.

No, I grew up in Indiana. Columbia, MO was just a place we lived for a few years.

Colorado is my 8th state. I've lived in Minnesota, Nebraska, Missouri, Indiana, Texas, California, Illinois and now CO. And, I pretty much always have been, and always will be a Cardinals fan.

Even was during the time I was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Band at Texas Stadium. Almost got fired, because during the Cardinals-Cowboys game I played in (1988 season), the Cardinals scored in the endzone where we were playing (we were in the stands with mikes), I stood up and cheered, the Cardinals player (don't remember who it was now) held the ball up to me and screamed. Don't know how our director didn't see it. It even made SportsCenter - although they didn't show me.

BERTRAND #92
03-19-2006, 10:24 AM
No, I grew up in Indiana. Columbia, MO was just a place we lived for a few years.

Colorado is my 8th state. I've lived in Minnesota, Nebraska, Missouri, Indiana, Texas, California, Illinois and now CO. And, I pretty much always have been, and always will be a Cardinals fan.

Even was during the time I was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Band at Texas Stadium. Almost got fired, because during the Cardinals-Cowboys game I played in (1988 season), the Cardinals scored in the endzone where we were playing (we were in the stands with mikes), I stood up and cheered, the Cardinals player (don't remember who it was now) held the ball up to me and screamed. Don't know how our director didn't see it. It even made SportsCenter - although they didn't show me.

LOL , thats classic. I would have paid to see that , especially in Big D .

What the hail were you doing in the Cowbungs band though ?

Red Army
03-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Even was during the time I was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Band at Texas Stadium. Almost got fired, because during the Cardinals-Cowboys game I played in (1988 season), the Cardinals scored in the endzone where we were playing (we were in the stands with mikes), I stood up and cheered, the Cardinals player (don't remember who it was now) held the ball up to me and screamed. Don't know how our director didn't see it. It even made SportsCenter - although they didn't show me.[/QUOTE]

That rules!:pointup:

jumper145
03-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I cant wait to just go in the stadium and look around.