PDA

View Full Version : Miami overrated

redbird242
03-18-2006, 01:43 PM
People are saying Miami is going to the superbowl. HAHAHAHAHA

Give mea break Culpepper may only be ready to play at mid season and by the time he will be back to full form he may hand the dolphins some critical loses.

Maybe in 2 years.

HH24
03-18-2006, 01:50 PM
no, Miami is good...I said last year they had a "good" team, BUT not that good, they made a nice run at the end, and adding Daunte is a GREAT addition and will give them more of a push this season....Chambers + Daunte is the old Moss + Daunte....just my view....

the wild cards
03-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Culpepper is nothing without Moss.

Mularkey is a TERRIBLE OC.

They signed LJ :lollollol: :lollollol:

dolphins
03-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Im not gonna go as far as to say superbowl but playoffs yea,Daunte has put up some good numbers and the fins are loaded at recievers Chambers,Booker,Boston plus he will be coming in to a good running situation(as long as brown stays healthy and Ricky puts the bong down)the balance should be there

mahill3
03-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Miami overrated? Yes as are the Cards, and Browns........

dolphins
03-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Why do you say they are overrated,(Cards Dolphins) when you havent even seen what their new players can do they might whip your teams butt

BigRedVol
03-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Why do you say they are overrated,(Cards Dolphins) when you havent even seen what their new players can do they might whip your teams butt

If you notice, the only other person who agreed with the poster's comments was WildCards. Let it be known to Dolphins, that he does not speak on behalf of us Cards fans. He is a Denny Green lovin' Vikes fan from Canada. And more importantly, the board idiot. :peace:

the wild cards
03-22-2006, 01:18 AM
DON BANKS in S.I. named MIA the #2 LOSER in Free Agency:

2. Miami: Everything was in place for the Dolphins to wine, dine and recruit Drew Brees, but somehow the pair never made it to the altar. Blanching at his $10 million per year price tag, Miami instead opted for the riskier move, trading a second-round draft pick to Minnesota for Culpepper. The Brees versus Culpepper choice is one that may have ramifications for years to come. Brees is younger and coming off his two finest NFL seasons. Culpepper is an enigma and coming off the kind of year that makes you question if he'll ever again reach the heights he did in 2004.

Besides the Culpepper acquisition, the Dolphins have been bit players in this month's personnel shopping, snapping up Giants cornerback Will Allen to replace Sam Madison (who took Allen's spot in New York) and adding the likes of offensive tackle L.J. Shelton, cornerback Renaldo Hill and linebacker Sedrick Hodge. Other than Madison, notable losses include their former starting quarterback Gus Frerotte (St. Louis) and backup Sage Rosenfels (Houston), leaving the unknown Cleo Lemon behind the still-rehabilitating Culpepper.

So I am not the only one who thinks that way!!!

AussieCardinal
03-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Amazing how there isnt a thread on the Cards being overrated! :pointup: