PDA

View Full Version : The circus that is TO.

.O.
03-18-2006, 09:24 PM
So how long do you think it will take this thing to blow up?
I personally think it spoke volumes that Parcells was absent from the press comference today.

mahill3
03-19-2006, 07:02 AM
Parcels has a knack for dealing with guys liek TO. Parcels openly admits to giving special treatment to star players. He is not a coach that treats everyone equally. So if TO is productive Parcels wll give him special treatment. Parcels also wont shy away like the other coaches have if TO is out of line. Parcels will yell back, and put TO in his place and even insult and humiliate him if need be to shut the guy up. I think its the one place in the league that TO will get along fine.

BigRedVol
03-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Parcells hasn't been at any of the press conferences for any of the FA signings the last 3 years. Him not being at TO's conference is normal for Parcells. The biggest question I think is how long it will take the fans to accept TO. After he disgraced Big D's beloved "star" on midfield a few years back, not once but twice, will he ever earn Michael Irvin type love in Dallas? When the TD's start rolling in, will the fans forget about the past and accept TO as one of their own, or will they forever hate him?

cardinals4ever
03-19-2006, 11:01 PM
I hate'em:toothorn: :toothorn: :toothorn: :toothorn: