PDA

View Full Version : Titans meet with Cutler...

Chadness
03-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Titans | Team to meet with Cutler March 20
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:32:24 -0800

The Nashville City Paper reports the Tennessee Titans will meet with Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler Monday, March 20. He will spend the entire day with the Titans coaches and staff in a get-to-know interview where the sides can get together and talk football and further evaluate Cutler. The main question regarding the Titans and Cutler is whether or not they value him the same way many suspect they do USC QB Matt Leinart or Texas QB Vince Young in that No. 3 draft spot. General manager Floyd Reese said: "I think it depends on which club you talk to. There are 32 clubs, and I think they all have different ideas. But I can't imagine too many quarterbacks performing better than he did (Friday at his Pro Day)."

The plot thickens...

redbird242
03-20-2006, 02:57 AM
:Cards logo: Woohoo Alex SMith 2

Northern Soul
03-20-2006, 03:46 AM
Wont all the teams with high picks, talk to all the top rated guys in the draft.

The Titans management wouldnt be doing their jobs properly if they didnt run the rule over all of them.

Story:- Titans might or might not sign a player. Not really that exciting is it?? :thumbsup:

kjbad
03-20-2006, 07:23 AM
McNair is done, there's no way they pay him the $23M roster bonus. Titans pick up Leinart to learn under Volek, McNair goes to BAL to save the Ravens the embarrassment of passing on every QB available this season, and all's right with the world. :)

BullheadCardFan
03-20-2006, 07:26 AM
Cutler or Lienart are going to the Titans ...

BigDinGlenDale
03-20-2006, 11:07 PM
I'd almost say that this is just a normal thing, especially since Cutler lives in Tennessee. I really think that they take Leinart, especially since Norm Chow is there.

BullheadCardFan
03-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Titans | Team will meet with V. Young

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:49:42 -0800

Paul Kuharsky, of the Tennessean, reports the Tennessee Titans will meet with Texas QB Vince Young after his Pro Day workout Wednesday, March 22. They will also spend time with him Thursday, March 23. "We're going to have to go through a whole battery of things," general manager Floyd Reese said. "Because not only has he not done anything since the end of the season, but he's also a junior. So we're trying to compensate for the year that he's giving up and learn enough about him to make a decision. We will see the work, we will spend time in the classroom, we will work him out in our own workout environment and then we'll spend more time in the classroom."