PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser/Bud Light Sign On As Exclusive Sponsor Of Arizona Cardinals, New Stadium

Cards Radio
03-20-2006, 08:08 AM
Budweiser, Bud Light Sign On As Exclusive Sponsor Of Arizona Cardinals, New Stadium Through 2010 (http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=808)

http://www.azcardinals.com/nm_files/Image/misc/budrelease.jpg

ST. LOUIS (Mar. 20, 2006) – Arizona Cardinals fans will step into a whole new world when the team’s new stadium opens for the start of the 2006 NFL season. However, one element will remain the same thanks to a five-year agreement announced today by Anheuser-Busch and the Arizona Cardinals. Budweiser and Bud Light will serve as the exclusive alcohol sponsor of the team, and the brands will have a major presence in the new Cardinals Stadium through 2010.

The popular “Budweiser Red Zone” will occupy a prominent position in the south end zone of the new stadium, marked by an 18-foot by 240-foot sign and flanked by two branded areas in the concourse. Budweiser will host the Red Zone inside the stadium during all Cardinals games. Lucky consumers 21 and over can win game tickets in a special section and win select team merchandise through a sweepstakes held in conjunction with participating radio and retail partners in select local locations.

Budweiser will also have a presence on the new stadium’s video replay boards, scoreboard and concourses, and local wholesaler Hensley Distributing will distribute 150,000 English and 50,000 Spanish team pocket schedules. Away from the stadium, Budweiser and Bud Light customers will recognize the company’s support through advertising on all Cardinals preseason game broadcasts on TV, plus all preseason and regular season English and Spanish radio broadcasts, along with title sponsorship of “The Budweiser Big Red Rage” radio show on ESPN Radio 860.

Continue Story! (http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=808)

kjbad
03-20-2006, 08:11 AM
So do we get to host the Bud Bowl too? :)

I was hoping we could land Red Stripe as our sponsor just so we could all yell "Hooray Beer!" every time we took a TV time out...

KidStallyn
03-20-2006, 08:20 AM
So when does The Kid get to meet Dale Jr?????

JesterCST
03-20-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey kid do you get any "insider info" no that you are a mod? Just asking.

ZonaRed
03-20-2006, 09:50 AM
does this mean budwieser is the stadium name. ?

TrueHeroTillman
03-20-2006, 10:12 AM
i'm just glad it's Bud and not Corona, that yellow and blue would have looked silly.

KidStallyn
03-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Now insider info here....Well.....that I could tell ya that is......Trust me....Anyway I can get myself on in on a NASCAR ride along type program, the Kid will be there.... :)

Wayne's Cards
03-20-2006, 10:39 AM
It looks like there is some kind of a beer garden there in the south end zone. So they planned that for Budweiser instead of putting in some south end sone seats.

JesterCST
03-20-2006, 11:48 AM
Ahhhhh Beer

TrueHeroTillman
03-20-2006, 12:11 PM
the beer garden will on the second level, not playing field level, so they could roll bleachers in and have them field level.

Anne
03-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Bud light my fav!

:ok: :bubbling:

Da Bloody Bird
03-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Gotta drink budweiser

Casue it makes you wiser.

RogueCardinal
03-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Does this mean that I am going to have to switch from Miller Lite to Bud Light as my beer of preference. That does not excite me much since Bud Light makes me burp continuosly. But I guess the Budweiser colors are more Cardinal friendly. Looks like I will pick up a case of Budweiser on the way home and start preparing myself for the season.

CardsFanJoe
03-20-2006, 03:48 PM
I think it's funny we have BUDWEISER, from ST.LOUIS, as our brew of preference for the stadium!! Does 'The Ed' in St. Louis have anything like this, or just a bunch of financial advisors sitting in cubicles with M&M's on their desks waiting for fans to turn over their cash for investments???

:lollollol:

JLU
03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Its great that the Cards have a big sponser like this but...

... I did like the fact that you could get BUD, MILLER, COORS, or the microbrew bombers at the stadium. I'm not a Bud drinker so I hope to see some other product. Maybe they will have the full gamit of Anheiser-Busch products?!

Gum
03-21-2006, 03:55 PM
This is very good news

Hollywood
03-21-2006, 04:27 PM
As I understand it you will still be able to get other beer brands at the stadium. I think that this is more of an advertising thing.

sixdart
03-21-2006, 05:56 PM
AZ Central article ... http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/0320stadium0320.html .

BERTRAND #92
03-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Another successful #32 ..(Visions of a current day Otis Anderson)

Its called the redzone for a reason. :thumbsup:

Edge scores and we celebrate with a cold one. Oh how sweet it is.

CardinalChris
03-26-2006, 01:17 PM
I like beer ALOT!
I really hope they have Budweiser Select as an option & other micro brews available.

Nomatter the beer.... 2006 willl be KILLER!