PDA

View Full Version : U guys better watchout 230yds rushing

49erswildcard2006
03-23-2006, 08:51 PM
next year on your guys weak *** d-line, Larry Allen is going to push all of your linemen back to college and you know what else sucks, YOU GOT TO PLAY US TWICE.

FRANK GORE-steal of 2005 draft IS GOING TO RACK UP 400 OF HIS 1400 YARDS ON YOUR DEFENSE ALONE.:pointup: :pointup: :pointup: :pointup:

AND BY THE WAY, iM SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU GUYS BUT WERE PICKING VERNON DAVIS AT #6

sundevil16
03-23-2006, 08:52 PM
thank God we get to play the niners twice!!!

jesus21
03-23-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah, he'll play all 5 positions...

arizona_cards_11
03-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Thank God we do......I don't know where we would get half of our wins from if it weren't for the 9ers.

49erswildcard2006
03-23-2006, 08:55 PM
wE OWNED YOU GUYS EVEN WHEN WE SUCK AND NOW WERE ON THE RISE AND YOU GUYS CANT EVEN PUT AN OL TOGETHER

49erswildcard2006
03-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Hows JJ Arrington doing I heard he sucks ***:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

FRANK GORE 2005 STEAL OF THE YEAR

Man Oh Man
03-23-2006, 08:59 PM
:lollollol: :pointup: You might as well get Moe, Curly and Shemp to help....you're gonna need it. You could put the best line in the world, Smith will find a way to still throw picks. What sux is we'll get the NFL record because we play you twice. Poor poor poor delusional 49er fan.

Put down the pipe boy.:Rolleyes:

49erswildcard2006
03-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Can You Even Name Your 5 Starters On Your O-line

BigRedVol
03-23-2006, 09:06 PM
****. We got the Edge. And Anquan. And Fitz.

Larry Allen better come out wearing Superman's cape to defeat all 3 of them.

Hey Niner- you remember what Josh McCown did to you in Mexico? Yeah, we decided he sucked. We got rid of him. But props to your defense for his career days. I think the only tape that Detroit saw was Niner tape. :lollollol:

RDU
03-23-2006, 09:06 PM
How does one be so happy with the signing of a broke down, shadow of his former self guard ? Allen was replaced by Kyle Kosier, that should tell you all you need to know

Have the Whiners sunk that low that this is all they have to show for it ? Is there a worse team in the NFL ? No QB, no RB, probably the worst set of WR's in the league, no defense at all. And BTW how can a team have a worse D that the Rams last year? I didn't think it was possible but congrats, that's something Nolan can be proud of

Red Valley
03-23-2006, 09:07 PM
I got one word for you 49er fan ........... Edge. You couldn't stop our team with no ground game and now you expect us to be intimidated when we get done signing the best FA running back available. Are you ******* kidding me. You better pray that whoever is supposed to be picking Adub up in the blitz sees him coming.

Go :Cards logo: s

BigRedVol
03-23-2006, 09:10 PM
How does one be so happy with the signing of a broke down, shadow of his former self guard ? Allen was replaced by Kyle Kosier, that should tell you all you need to know

Have the Whiners sunk that low that this is all they have to show for it ? Is there a worse team in the NFL ? No QB, no RB, probably the worst set of WR's in the league, no defense at all. And BTW how can a team have a worse D that the Rams last year? I didn't think it was possible but congrats, that's something Nolan can be proud of

That is ENOUGH out of you Ram fan. Don't you know, the Niners just re-signed Jason McAddley! :pointup:

RDU
03-23-2006, 09:12 PM
My bad BRV. Might want to add Brian Gilmore in there too :iconrolf:

AussieCardinal
03-24-2006, 05:12 AM
That is ENOUGH out of you Ram fan. Don't you know, the Niners just re-signed Jason McAddley! :pointup:
Dont knock McAddley! He's my boy!:toot:

RDU
03-24-2006, 05:24 AM
What happened to Kasper ???

AussieCardinal
03-24-2006, 05:57 AM
What happened to Kasper ???
Kasper is always my wingman.

hahah PWI!:toot:

49ersBandwagon
03-24-2006, 10:16 AM

Dude you really need to actually watch a player before running your mouth. Kyle Kosier is horrible. The only reason the cowboys signed him is because he's versatile. Niners should know how bad Kosier is considering he did play two seasons with us.

If Allen is so broke down, why did he make the pro bowl last year. The only reason Allen was cut was because he was a cap casualty.

you said we had no qb, no Rb and no defense. Then why did we beat the Rams twice this year ?

49ersBandwagon
03-24-2006, 10:26 AM
I got one word for you 49er fan ........... Edge. You couldn't stop our team with no ground game and now you expect us to be intimidated when we get done signing the best FA running back available. Are you ******* kidding me. You better pray that whoever is supposed to be picking Adub up in the blitz sees him coming.

Go :Cards logo: s

Who's Edge going to run behind ?

PiercingCard77
03-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Who's Edge going to run behind ?

Your Mom's FATA$$!!! Has it gotten that bad for San Fran fans!! They have gotten worse during the offseason, but this hack thinks their going to the playoffs. I heard that San Fran was a drug haven, but this quack is all the proof I need. Go get your 8 ball of smack and watch you 69ers on ESPN classic, you know, when they were good:iconrolf: :bibl:

49ersBandwagon
03-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Your Mom's FATA$$!!! Has it gotten that bad for San Fran fans!! They have gotten worse during the offseason, but this hack thinks their going to the playoffs. I heard that San Fran was a drug haven, but this quack is all the proof I need. Go get your 8 ball of smack and watch you 69ers on ESPN classic, you know, when they were good:iconrolf: :bibl:

I never said we were going to the playoffs. I would expect a cardinals fan to know about things getting bad.

When the last time the cards have even made the playoffs ?

PiercingCard77
03-24-2006, 11:01 AM
I never said we were going to the playoffs. I would expect a cardinals fan to know about things getting bad.

When the last time the cards have even made the playoffs ?

I am a forwardlooking fan, and the future is bright here in the valley of the sun..but up there is San Fran, your about 5-6 years away from even sniffing the playoffs. Go bask in your glory days, that is all San Fran fans have left.

49ersBandwagon
03-24-2006, 11:09 AM
I am a forwardlooking fan, and the future is bright here in the valley of the sun..but up there is San Fran, your about 5-6 years away from even sniffing the playoffs. Go bask in your glory days, that is all San Fran fans have left.

I doubt it will take more then another 2 years to turn this thing around. Go back to the glory days. Well it's rather good to have something to go back to then nothing like the Cardinals.

Dude just quit while your ahead because your team and you owner has been the laughing stock for a long time. Atleast the niners have won 5 pieces of hardware. What have the cards won ?

PiercingCard77
03-24-2006, 11:13 AM
I doubt it will take more then another 2 years to turn this thing around. Go back to the glory days. Well it's rather good to have something to go back to then nothing like the Cardinals.

Dude just quit while your ahead because your team and you owner has been the laughing stock for a long time. Atleast the niners have won 5 pieces of hardware. What have the cards won ?

Keep focusing on the past, that's all you have left. If you think it will take 2 years, your are seriously not riding on the reality bus. I think it is now your managment that has become the laughing stock of the NFL. The tides have changed!! Alex Smith is far from being anything close to NFL ready!! You do not have 1 quality reciever or running back!! You defense is missing playmakers at almost every position!!

We may have been the laughing stock in the past, but not anymore Mr.69er. When all you have to look back on is the past, that means the future isn't looking to bright!!

lileyho240
03-24-2006, 11:24 AM
dont pay attention to the 49er fan..hes just angery that he lost their best DL/LB and their best WR to the skins, and secondly their QB needs to learn to throw touchdowns to his own team..not the other team..the colts game was a painful memory isnt it..oh yes i live off your suffering..and you have to learn to throw the ball or we'd be packing 8 people in the box..so other than that..you need to keep dreamin buddy..good luck with the 40 yr old chest player with the bad back and hip :sick: oh and how does feel to see julis peterson in a seahawk jersy..whos gonna be playng LB for ya now? ya aint got no defense

49ersBandwagon
03-24-2006, 01:37 PM
dont pay attention to the 49er fan..hes just angery that he lost their best DL/LB and their best WR to the skins, and secondly their QB needs to learn to throw touchdowns to his own team..not the other team..the colts game was a painful memory isnt it..oh yes i live off your suffering..and you have to learn to throw the ball or we'd be packing 8 people in the box..so other than that..you need to keep dreamin buddy..good luck with the 40 yr old chest player with the bad back and hip :sick: oh and how does feel to see julis peterson in a seahawk jersy..whos gonna be playng LB for ya now? ya aint got no defense

Mad about guys like Andre Carter, Julian Peterson and Brandon Lloyd. You get mad when other teams overpay for them.

To refesh you memory Antonio Bryant who had a breakout year with browns last year signed with the niners and Rashaun Woods is finally going contribute this year. We also have Jerry Sullivan the best Wr's coach in the league who helped make Boldin what he is today.

That 40 year old Lineman is better then any player on your O line, So I wouldn't talk.

49ersBandwagon
03-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Keep focusing on the past, that's all you have left. If you think it will take 2 years, your are seriously not riding on the reality bus. I think it is now your managment that has become the laughing stock of the NFL. The tides have changed!! Alex Smith is far from being anything close to NFL ready!! You do not have 1 quality reciever or running back!! You defense is missing playmakers at almost every position!!

We may have been the laughing stock in the past, but not anymore Mr.69er. When all you have to look back on is the past, that means the future isn't looking to bright!!

Sorry to tell you this but no Owner is worse then Billy Bidwell.

Antonio Bryant, Eric Johnson and Frank Gore are quality players and with the 6th pick in draft there's great chance we will get a stud like Mario Williams or even Vernon Davis to add to our team.

By the way have fun With Kurt washed up Warner the next 3 years.

PiercingCard77
03-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Sorry to tell you this but no Owner is worse then Billy Bidwell.

Antonio Bryant, Eric Johnson and Frank Gore are quality players and with the 6th pick in draft there's great chance we will get a stud like Mario Williams or even Vernon Davis to add to our team.

By the way have fun With Kurt washed up Warner the next 3 years.

I believe Mr. Kurt Warner had a better year than Alexa Smith!! Hasn't your managment ran that team into the ground, yeppers, you need to wake up and smell the ***** your spewing.

Antonio Bryant is nothing compared to Boldin, Fitz, and BJ. How does Gore compare to Edge, not at all. Oh yeah, your injury plagued TE Eric Johnson, you can keep that garbage.

If you think that is talent, then you very mindless...hit that crack pipe again smack head.

Also, you shtyehole stadium does not even compare to our new home!! Enjoy the basement, that is where the 69ers will be for sometime.

WhyNotTheCards?
03-24-2006, 01:55 PM
I was wondering why a 49ers fan would even want to come on the Cards message board and talk crap? Is there a point to this?

PiercingCard77
03-24-2006, 01:56 PM
I was wondering why a 49ers fan would even want to come on the Cards message board and talk crap? Is there a point to this?

I have been wondering the samething, but it is fun. This yahoo is so clueless...just too much fun.

CARDINALpride11
03-24-2006, 02:26 PM
hey 49ers who u gonna throw the ball too now that u made the dumbest trade of all time and got rid of the only productive wr u had in lloyd. watch out all opposing d backs. arnaz battle and brian gilmore are ready to tear up any defense in their way. we r so scared of your team 49ers bandwagon. NOT

CARDINALpride11
03-24-2006, 02:27 PM
And Anonio Bryant Is So Good He Got Traded For The Pro Bowler Quincy Morgan.. You R A ******** Joke Dude

ddsells97
03-24-2006, 02:54 PM
I'd have to say that the niners suck so bad that leinart would rather keep a college stipend than end up with SF. I say good luck to SF on making top 5 picks the next half decade or longer.

lileyho240
03-24-2006, 03:17 PM
i am beginning to think this 49ers fan needs to go back to playing madden...:computer:

Lazy85249
03-24-2006, 04:16 PM
To the 49er fan(s), congrats on Larry Allen. I wish that we had landed him and hope he works out well for you. Good luck with getting out of the cellar; we have been there and done that. Please don't be offended; but, we intend to be your daddy in 2006 just like we were in 2005. Feel free to spank butt on the Hawks and Rams though.

Nah_The_Yum
03-24-2006, 05:05 PM
I'd have to say that the niners suck so bad that leinart would rather keep a college stipend than end up with SF.Ain't that the truth.

Da Bloody Bird
03-24-2006, 07:05 PM
i am beginning to think this 49ers fan needs to go back to playing madden...:computer:

Lol to funny a 9er fan spending his time to remind us of two future victories. :lollollol: :lollollol:

BERTRAND #92
03-26-2006, 10:49 AM
What T F ?

Did they close the gay bars in San Faag this week or something ? Why the hail are these bieches crying ? Go home to brokeback mountain butt munchers.

They must have the Cards confused with another kind of cellar.

Flamin HOMOS

CardinalChris
03-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Hows JJ Arrington doing I heard he sucks ***:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

FRANK GORE 2005 STEAL OF THE YEAR
Props to Gore.
He seems to be a great pick and JJ seem to be not living up to a #2.
BUT... I think the 49ers will be 0-2 this year against the Cardinals.
Cardinals have too much "O" and Niners have too little "D".

49ersBandwagon
03-27-2006, 11:45 AM
And Anonio Bryant Is So Good He Got Traded For The Pro Bowler Quincy Morgan.. You R A ******** Joke Dude

Your a joke because that trade was like 3 years ago. The only reason he traded was because he did get along with Bill Parcells.

49ersBandwagon
03-27-2006, 11:47 AM
hey 49ers who u gonna throw the ball too now that u made the dumbest trade of all time and got rid of the only productive wr u had in lloyd. watch out all opposing d backs. arnaz battle and brian gilmore are ready to tear up any defense in their way. we r so scared of your team 49ers bandwagon. NOT

Antonio Bryant and possibly Vernon Davis.

49ersBandwagon
03-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I believe Mr. Kurt Warner had a better year than Alexa Smith!! Hasn't your managment ran that team into the ground, yeppers, you need to wake up and smell the ***** your spewing.

Antonio Bryant is nothing compared to Boldin, Fitz, and BJ. How does Gore compare to Edge, not at all. Oh yeah, your injury plagued TE Eric Johnson, you can keep that garbage.

If you think that is talent, then you very mindless...hit that crack pipe again smack head.

Also, you shtyehole stadium does not even compare to our new home!! Enjoy the basement, that is where the 69ers will be for sometime.

You could have all the Talent in the world. Your Still not winning with Kurt Warner who's a hasbeen and with a O line that is below average. Alex Smith is only 21 and has nothing but upside.

BERTRAND #92
03-27-2006, 12:33 PM
This 12 year old home for spring break must think Joe Cool still plays for them ?

:toothorn: Wake up !

Oh and by the way ,,, you need defense way more than a TE , so get back in you bunk bed and don't come down until you realize that junior.