PDA

View Full Version : Rams Soap Operas Continue

the wild cards
03-25-2006, 03:26 AM
Rams | Zygmunt responds
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:31:08 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams president of football operations Jay Zygmunt offered a different version of reality than the one presented by free agent P Jason Baker (Panthers) concerning Baker not signing with the Rams. Baker told the Post-Dispatch Thursday, March 23, that the Rams did not make him an offer. "We did make an offer," Zygmunt said Friday, March 24. "It's a joke. I think it's sort of funny. He certainly isn't the first player that rejected one of our offers, and I know that he won't be the last. That's his prerogative. That's part of the business. That's free agency. We wish him the best."

RDU
03-26-2006, 07:01 AM
Only Zygument could get into a public slanging match with a dodgy punter

PLCF
03-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Rams | Zygmunt responds
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:31:08 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams president of football operations Jay Zygmunt offered a different version of reality than the one presented by free agent P Jason Baker (Panthers) concerning Baker not signing with the Rams. Baker told the Post-Dispatch Thursday, March 23, that the Rams did not make him an offer. "We did make an offer," Zygmunt said Friday, March 24. "It's a joke. I think it's sort of funny. He certainly isn't the first player that rejected one of our offers, and I know that he won't be the last. That's his prerogative. That's part of the business. That's free agency. We wish him the best."

:lollollol: Go Rams!:lollollol:

:lollollol: Can't handle a punter! :lollollol: