PDA

View Full Version : Club Seat Amenity Questions

suncactus9
03-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster (always wanted to say that...)

We have our season ticket selection this upcoming Tuesday. Are there any additional amenities/perks to purchasing in the Club seating level (other than the great view)? A friend of mine told me that one of the major perks is free food and beverages, but I can't imagine this being true.

Also, does anybody know if there are good Club seats still available? And do you have to sign a lease to purchase Club level seats?

All of this :computer: about the Cardinals has me ready for the :Cards logo: :smallfootball: season to begin!!!

Drachir
03-25-2006, 08:59 PM
I think there are still Club seats left. I do know that there are none in my section available and you have to sign a minimum 3 year lease but well worth it. Yes they do have free food and drinks from what I recall plus you get VIP parking.

Actually here are the Amenities looking on my Stadium Club Seating brochure that I have.

Private Stadium Club Entrance
Designed to be the Best seats in the house
Private Club Lounges equipped with upscale food & beverage options. Six (6) full service signature bars, numerous TV displays and much more.
Access to the Club Lounge before, during and after the game
Upgraded 21" seat (versus 19" seat in general seating areas) with increased leg room and an individual cup holder
Opportunity to purchase club seating for other select stadium events
Club Concierge to offer assistance
Complimentary game programs
Access to Cardinals Alumni autograph sessions during home games
Access to Cardinals Cheerleaders and mascot appearances during home games.

Actually depending on which club seats you get determines your added benefits.

Mid-Field Club Seats get the following added benefits:

Right to purchase Two (2) 2008 Super Bowl Tickets - Requires a minimum purchase of four (4) club seats and a five (5) year license agreement
Preferred Parking Options
Food & Beverage and/or Merchandise Credit of $150 annually per seat

Sideline Club Seats offer the same as Mid-Field Club Seats except credit of $100 annually per seat.

Goal Line Club Seats only offer General Parking options with no credit and no option for Super Bowl Tickets.

sixdart
03-26-2006, 02:40 AM
... Goal Line Club Seats only offer General Parking options with no credit and no option for Super Bowl Tickets. ...

- Drachir

To clarify, the 2006 Season Ticket Prices PDF pricing map names these seats differently from the Club Seat Benefits hand out. ...

Club Side Line ($325 Green Section) = Mid-Field Club
Goal Line ($200 Gray Section) = Sideline
Club Corner ($100 Blue Section) = Goal Line

The $100 Blue Section Club Corner seats are not guaranteed the right to purchase 2008 Super Bowl tickets. These seats will be included in the 2008 Super Bowl STH general lottery. There used to be a link to Stadium Club Seating in the premium seating section in the Cardinal's website, but I don't see it anymore.

footballdan
03-26-2006, 05:23 AM
You receive $100 per seat for food for the season. You also receive a gift depending on how many years your contract is.

Wayne's Cards
03-26-2006, 09:11 AM
You don't get free food per say. You get food and beverage credits on some of the club seats. The $325 and $200 give you credits. The $100 seats you get no credits or perferred parking. You just get the wider seats and access to the club level.

sixdart
03-26-2006, 01:28 PM
The $325 and $200 STHs will have the option to purchase Preferred parking passes ... they are not included in the ticket price. Only the luxury suites are guaranteed (1) Reserved parking pass and (3) Preferred parking passes with their lease.

There are a total of 88 luxury suites on two levels (seating for approx. 1,500) and Club Seating for 7,000. The Cardinals haven't determined how the preferred parking passes will be distributed (sold) after the Club Seat members make their initial purchase.

The $100 Club Seats are still a good value with all the other amenities. And, you can limit in your ticket price increases from 3 to 10 years.

sixdart
03-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Here is a link to ... Stadium Club Seats Amenities (http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/relocation/club.php) .

CardsFanJoe
03-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Geez, I've got great seats, but every time I read about the Club's, it really makes me think....

sixdart
03-26-2006, 03:11 PM
I am a big NFL fan in general. I lived in Packerland since '79 until I moved here approximately (4) years ago. My employment required me to travel; therefore, I never purchased season tickets ... usually flying out on Sundays

My intent was to purchase the $75 Sideline Seats (Cardinals side) as close to the field as possible, however only the top of Sec 112 remained. There were slightly better options in Sec 127 & Sec 133, but upon reviewing the Sun Study, I avoided these seats.

So, if we had to sit higher up, my wife and I debated at the Club Seat option. Sec 208 - middle Row 3 - were the best Club Seats available.

My wife liked the Club Seat amenities. The Preferred parking option was an important feature – we didn’t have a SDS pass, the upgraded 21” padded seating – SDS bleacher seat flashbacks here - and the locked ticket price increases over the selected lease period. The option to purchase Club Seats for other venues was also a nice selling point.

The tickets are $200 per game, however you get the complimentary game program and the Food & Beverage/Merchandise Credit ($10 per game) … which does detract from the ticket price. The big sell for me was the 2008 Super Bowl tickets. Never been to one and the having chance to attend one here is AZ is simply … awesome!

footballdan
03-27-2006, 01:38 AM
You don't get free food per say. You get food and beverage credits on some of the club seats. The $325 and $200 give you credits. The $100 seats you get no credits or perferred parking. You just get the wider seats and access to the club level.
The cheaper Club Tickets you still receive preferred parking.

footballdan
03-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Geez, I've got great seats, but every time I read about the Club's, it really makes me think....
Man, I got beautiful club seats. I got the back row (10) since there are only 2 seats in that row. I don't have to move my fat **** the whole game.

BigJeff
03-27-2006, 07:47 AM
HI,
I have my appt next tuesday for seats, cannot wait! Couple of quick questions for everyone on club seats.
Can you not purchase club seats on annual basis? Is 3 year the shortest purchase term?
Also i understand the superbowl ticket perks, what about the fiesta bowl and the bcs championship game, do we automatically get tickets for those events.

Thanks,
Jeff :

Tailgater
03-27-2006, 09:53 AM
HI,
I have my appt next tuesday for seats, cannot wait! Couple of quick questions for everyone on club seats.
Can you not purchase club seats on annual basis? Is 3 year the shortest purchase term?
Also i understand the superbowl ticket perks, what about the fiesta bowl and the bcs championship game, do we automatically get tickets for those events.

Thanks,
Jeff :

The minimum lease is 3 years. You can do a 3, 5, 7, or 10. The brochure says you will be given the opportunity to purchase the same seats for "select events" but doesn't mention bcs or fiesta specifically. It seems to me like when an event comes to town, they have to sell seats for it so why not give the seat holder first right of refusal? Of course I have no idea how the universities split all that stuff up and it's wishful thinking on my part but I hope we get to buy tickets to all the events for the going price. Maybe you could ask when you're down there and post it here. I'm in 245, row 2. I'm really a baseball guy but for this new stadium, I want the football season to get here! Really looking forward to it.

footballdan
03-27-2006, 10:02 AM
3-5-7-10 year contracts. You receive a gift for each depending on how many seats your buy. If you buy 4 seats you have a chance of getting SB Tickets with a 5 year contract. I don't remember the exact gift but they have a sheet at the facility. Signed Mini helmet, football, jersey and something else. Anyways, I'm in the bracket for a signed football.

sixdart
03-27-2006, 10:22 AM

- footballdan

Where did you receive this information? According to the color brochure (handed out in the Cardinals office), it states that Club Corners do not have the opportunity for Preferred Parking. It lists only the $325 and $200 Club Seats as having this option ... although, I think that the $100 seats should as well.

sixdart
03-27-2006, 10:39 AM
... Also i understand the superbowl ticket perks, what about the fiesta bowl and the bcs championship game, do we automatically get tickets for those events.

Thanks,
Jeff :

Purchasing Club Seats (at any price point) will allow you to purchase Club Seats to other venues. This policy is TBD according to the Cardinals. It probably depends on who hosts that event. If we can get Fiesta Bowl or BCS game tickets - that would be awesome!

Wayne's Cards
03-27-2006, 11:00 AM
I was talking to some fans that bought loft tickets, they said besides 2 Super Bowl tickets, they had the option of either 2 tickets to the Fiesta Bowl or to the BCS championship game. They decided on the BCS championship game. It is up to the Fiesta Bowl people if they want to give us 1st rights to either games and sit in the club seats.

Tailgater
03-27-2006, 01:30 PM

- footballdan

Where did you receive this information? According to the color brochure (handed out in the Cardinals office), it states that Club Corners do not have the opportunity for Preferred Parking. It lists only the $325 and $200 Club Seats as having this option ... although, I think that the $100 seats should as well.

The brochure was very wishy washy when it came to the $100 parking. If I recall it said something like "parking consideration" for the corner seats. The $200 and up seats were the only ones to have the preferred parking.

Gum
03-27-2006, 02:25 PM
It is really ashame for the $100 club seat sth's. I bought 2 $100 club seats and committed to a 10 year lease. You would think that people who are committing to purchasing tickets for a minimum of 3 years would get parking. I am hoping that they reconsider this. I had a parking pass in Lot A for buying loge seats all these years. I don't mind paying for the parking, but having a 10year lease with no parking is the one thing about this process that disappoints me.

CardsFanJoe
03-27-2006, 02:35 PM
It is really ashame for the $100 club seat sth's. I bought 2 $100 club seats and committed to a 10 year lease. You would think that people who are committing to purchasing tickets for a minimum of 3 years would get parking. I am hoping that they reconsider this. I had a parking pass in Lot A for buying loge seats all these years. I don't mind paying for the parking, but having a 10year lease with no parking is the one thing about this process that disappoints me.

I think it's just PREFERRED parking (real close)for the $200 & $325, isn't it? I'm sure you'll get parking. Probably good parking. They wouldn't do that to you.....

sixdart
03-27-2006, 06:59 PM
I looked up the Club Seat Benefits & Introductory Offers sheet. In the Preferred Parking Opportunites box ...

Mid-Field Club Seats ($325) are marked - YES

Sideline Club Seats ($200) are marked - YES

Goal Line Club Seats ($100) are marked - GENERAL PARKING OPTIONS

I'm not sure what the definition of GENERAL PARKING OPTIONS is, however it sounds like basic parking? When I purchased my Club Seats, they mentioned that Club Corner Seats are not guaranteed the right to purchase Preferred Parking. They seemed pretty certain on this - maybe it was a sales pitch.

The only terms that I've heard so far are Reserved, Preferred and General. The Cardinals did not finalize plans on the Parking Pass distribution criteria prior to my 2nd seat selection date (March 20th). Perhaps they'll start with Club Corners, use STH Seniority again, previous Parking Pass owners or a combination of all three?

Wayne's Cards
03-27-2006, 08:26 PM
I heard from somewhere the Cardinals are waiting on a decsion from the City of Glendale if they can charge for parking and how much. Look at the Glendale Arena the Coyote's don't get any parking revenue. So I don't know if the Cardinals can charge for parking. Probably the reason they can only do reserve parking for the $220 and $325 club seats, there is probably only so many parking places close by to the entrances. With the Lofts and handicap getting the closest parking.

Oaken1
03-28-2006, 02:54 AM
I heard from somewhere the Cardinals are waiting on a decsion from the City of Glendale if they can charge for parking and how much. Look at the Glendale Arena the Coyote's don't get any parking revenue. So I don't know if the Cardinals can charge for parking. Probably the reason they can only do reserve parking for the $220 and $325 club seats, there is probably only so many parking places close by to the entrances. With the Lofts and handicap getting the closest parking.

How does it work if you are handicapped but do not have the expensive seats?

Gum
03-28-2006, 08:42 AM

Even if the Cardinals don't get the revenue, the can administer the parking passes. If I remember correctly, the club seats are going to have a seperate entrance, so I would guess that the parking would be close to that. The good news is that the club area is open 3 hours before game time and a few hours after, so you can get to the stadium early, avoid the traffic and hang out in the air conditioning watching the early games in one of the bar areas.

Oaken1
03-30-2006, 04:02 AM
How does it work if you are handicapped but do not have the expensive seats?

Anyone have any info on this?? Are all the handicapped seats the same price? Do you have to buy handicapped seats to get handicapped parking? Do they have handicapped seats at every price point?

Wayne's Cards
03-30-2006, 12:42 PM
I do know that almost all of the handicap seats are the last row of most of the sections in the lower level. I believe they are the same price as whatever that section prices are. I know I don't need handicap parking for myself, but some of the games that I will bring my father I will need to park in a handicap spot. I guess I could drop him off by the gate and then park.
I wonder how many of the handicap seats are sold? I think the handicap rows were design more for fans that have to sit in wheelchairs. My father just can't walk long distances with out having to sit down and rest. So he won't need to sit in the last row.

Drachir
03-30-2006, 09:43 PM
I think there are still Club seats left. I do know that there are none in my section available and you have to sign a minimum 3 year lease but well worth it.

Actually here are the Amenities looking on my Stadium Club Seating brochure that I have.

Private Stadium Club Entrance
Designed to be the Best seats in the house
Private Club Lounges equipped with upscale food & beverage options. Six (6) full service signature bars, numerous TV displays and much more.
Access to the Club Lounge before, during and after the game
Upgraded 21" seat (versus 19" seat in general seating areas) with increased leg room and an individual cup holder
Opportunity to purchase club seating for other select stadium events
Club Concierge to offer assistance
Complimentary game programs
Access to Cardinals Alumni autograph sessions during home games
Access to Cardinals Cheerleaders and mascot appearances during home games.

Actually depending on which club seats you get determines your added benefits.

Mid-Field Club Seats get the following added benefits:

Right to purchase Two (2) 2008 Super Bowl Tickets - Requires a minimum purchase of four (4) club seats and a five (5) year license agreement
Preferred Parking Options
Food & Beverage and/or Merchandise Credit of $150 annually per seat

Sideline Club Seats offer the same as Mid-Field Club Seats except credit of $100 annually per seat.

Goal Line Club Seats only offer General Parking options with no credit and no option for Super Bowl Tickets.Just quoting this from my brochure and bumping it for others to see.

footballdan
05-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Turns out I bought the 4 200.00 club seats, thought I bought 100.00. Oh well, guess I will be buying Super Bowl tickets. Cool, this will be my first Super Bowl game. Can't wait.

footballdan
05-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Anyone have any info on this?? Are all the handicapped seats the same price? Do you have to buy handicapped seats to get handicapped parking? Do they have handicapped seats at every price point? They have handicapped club seats in certain locations and they also have a huge handicapped section row in lower level as shown on the virtual stadium.

FumbleRooski
05-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I see among the Club Seat Amenities the following:
__Private Club Lounges equipped with upscale food & beverage options.
Six (6) full service signature bars, numerous TV displays and much more.
__Access to the Club Lounge before, during and after the game.

Does anyone know how early the Club Lounges will open on Game Day; will it be possible to watch the early-games back-East from start to finish?
And what sort of food will be available . . . ,f'rinstance, breakfast burritos?

Thanks!

:cheers:
"Beer: it's not just for breakfast anymore."

CardsFanJoe
05-07-2006, 09:36 PM
I see among the Club Seat Amenities the following:
__Private Club Lounges equipped with upscale food & beverage options.
Six (6) full service signature bars, numerous TV displays and much more.
__Access to the Club Lounge before, during and after the game.

Does anyone know how early the Club Lounges will open on Game Day; will it be possible to watch the early-games back-East from start to finish?
And what sort of food will be available . . . ,f'rinstance, breakfast burritos?

Thanks!

:cheers:
"Beer: it's not just for breakfast anymore."

YES! One of the selling points of Club is the fact they open 3 HOURS before game time. You can get food, liquor and games prior to seeing the Cards kick someones hiney...