PDA

View Full Version : Moss arrested AGAIN!!

Cards_fan40
03-29-2006, 10:32 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/03/29/bc.fbn.agentarrested.ap/index.html

Agent of Raiders' Moss arrested again
Posted: Wednesday March 29, 2006 3:38PM; Updated: Wednesday March 29, 2006 8:23PM

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) -- The agent for Oakland Raiders wide receiver Randy Moss was arrested over the weekend for failing to appear at a motion hearing stemming from his March 14 arrest on crack cocaine charges.

Dante DiTrapano of Charleston was arrested Saturday and booked at the Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater, Fla., sheriff's department spokesman Mac McMullen said Wednesday. DiTrapano posted bond and was released on Sunday.

2.75% Fixed Student Loan Consolidation
70% lower student loan payments - fixed rate, no fees, qualify in one minute.
www.nextstudent.com

Donate Now - Food Saves Lives
Your donation of $30 will provide $240 worth of food in East Africa. Help now.
www.worldvision.org

Mortgage Rates Near Record Lows
$145,000 mortgage for $484 per month. Refinance while rates are still low.
www.lowermybills.com

Covad T1 Limited Time Offer
Save $2,006 in 2006 - free equipment, installation, two months free and more.
www.covad.com

Robert Heyman, DiTrapano's attorney in Palm Harbor, Fla., said Wednesday that DiTrapano is being treated at a Tampa, Fla., hospital for an undisclosed condition.

"He's receiving treatment for a medical condition he had prior to his arrest," Heyman said.

DiTrapano, his wife Teri, and three others were arrested earlier this month at a St. Petersburg, Fla., hotel. Police say they recovered 73 pieces of crack cocaine and 21 grams of powder cocaine. All five were charged with felony possession of crack cocaine.

Florida officials issued a warrant for DiTrapano after he failed to attend a March 21 court hearing in St. Petersburg.

DiTrapano has said he's enrolled in a treatment center for an addiction to the pain killer OxyContin.

Tim DiPiero, a partner in DiTrapano's law firm in Charleston, didn't immediately return a telephone message Wednesday.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mibrilane #56
03-29-2006, 10:43 PM
It says Moss's agent was arrested, not Moss himself.

Cards_fan40
03-29-2006, 10:51 PM
OOPS, I thought I put that in there? Good catch Mibrilane

Tha rizzock
03-30-2006, 02:07 AM
come on man its his agent dude read the article if your going to post it.

the wild cards
03-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Oakland signs Seahawks DT Rashad Moore

Tha rizzock
03-30-2006, 08:17 AM
i no i got it off of kffl.com and our lads.com

Cards_fan40
03-30-2006, 10:20 PM
come on man its his agent dude read the article if your going to post it.

Uuuhh duh, did you not see my comment RIGHT ABOVE yours? It says I forgot to put it in. I knew it was his agent but I cant change the title.

ALSO read the Sub-Title. It says it right there.....