PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Fan Faithful Killed in Tragic Car Accident

KidStallyn
03-30-2006, 10:02 AM
I am in no way a raiders Fan, but the Black Hole lost one of it's Diehards on Tuesday. Please put Dans family in your thoughts and Prayers. He was a great man who did a lot for Charities and a lot to make the Black Hole what it is today. You will be deeply missed.

Dan was inducted into the Hall of Fans. You've definately seen him. He was a pretty big celebrety. He been in commercials and made several cameo TV spots. This is a HUGE loss for the Hall of Fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This site was updated on: March 28, 2006 (DD)
In Memory of

Daniel "Hardcore" Sachar

Daniel passed away this morning, March 28, in an auto accident. __________________________________________

Fatal collision slows traffic in Redwood City

By Kimra McPherson

San Jose Mercury News

Several cars collided on southbound Highway 101 near eastbound Highway 84 this morning, killing a San Bruno man and blocking traffic lanes for about an hour.
Three vehicles crashed at about 5:40 a.m., the California Highway Patrol reported. Two or three other cars then collided near the scene of the original crash.
Daniel Sachar, 31, of San Bruno, died in the crash, the San Mateo County Coroner's Office said. It was not known if anyone else was injured.
All lanes reopened shortly after 7 a.m.

The Pro Football's Ultimate Fan Association will truly miss Daniel. Our prayers are with Daniel's family at this very difficult time. Of course, we stand ready to assist as needed.
https://users.anytimeweb.com/Clients/footballsfans/images/picPhotos/hardcorehof2.jpg

Our Mission Statement:
TO PROMOTE THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALL FANS, ENCOURAGE SPORTSMANSHIP AND SUPPORT CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES.

http://users.anytimeweb.com/Clients/footballsfans/images/hardcorehof1%2Ejpg http://users.anytimeweb.com/Clients/footballsfans/images/hardcorehof%2Ejpg

Tha rizzock
03-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Big dan aka hardcore he will be deeply missed!!!!

CardinalChris
04-01-2006, 12:40 AM
RIP big Dan.

PLCF
04-01-2006, 06:25 AM
RIP Big Dan.

1arizonafan
04-01-2006, 11:59 AM
:Cards logo: my sincere thoughts go out to his family and friends.i love diehard fans like him.may the raiders have a great season so he can smile in heaven:rockon:

BERTRAND #92
04-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Raiders

Great fan base no matter how much ive disliked them since I was a kid cause im from the KC area. But we are all brothers.

RIP BigDan A true fan.

Drachir
04-01-2006, 09:35 PM
RIP Big Dan. We have experienced this ourselves when we lost James "Denz" Denning from RedHeat a couple of years ago. And than we lost another Cardinal brother who I can't remember his name but he went by "86 Bird" and looked like Chris Farley. Yumbird knows who I am talking about as he was a member of the Birdcage Brigade and use to yell at the top of his lungs. The guy was a riot.

RedHeat Bull
07-17-2006, 11:42 AM
RIP Big Dan. We have experienced this ourselves when we lost James "Denz" Denning from RedHeat a couple of years ago. And than we lost another Cardinal brother who I can't remember his name but he went by "86 Bird" and looked like Chris Farley. Yumbird knows who I am talking about as he was a member of the Birdcage Brigade and use to yell at the top of his lungs. The guy was a riot.

Yes, I miss my boy James for sure. I didn't hear about 86 Bird...that's so tragic!

Drachir
07-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Yes, I miss my boy James for sure. I didn't hear about 86 Bird...that's so tragic!Yeah 86 bird was shot by the police last year sometime I believe. The details weren't clear and it is none of my business as far as that goes but I do remember "86 Bird" was another fallen Cardinal Brother.

phillycard
07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
That's terrible. RIP and bless his family.

KidStallyn
07-19-2006, 11:01 AM
I had only met Denz on a couple of occasions...But he was a CLASS act all the way. His death was EXTREMELY untimely and really put things in perspective for me about how short life can really be. It's hard to believe it's been 2 ******* years.....I still have the moving tribute the cards put together on Max Cards.

RIP Denz!

bigtony
07-19-2006, 10:15 PM
R I P ..I will say a prayer for your family.You will be sadly missed..Always Bigtony from your endzone to mine.:rockon:

JollyRoger
07-22-2006, 10:22 AM
The Black Hole just got darker. RIP Big Dan.

BucsRule97
07-22-2006, 10:26 AM
RIP Big Dan