PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks bringing in Ty Law for a visit

Jmoreno
04-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Seahawks are really making a splash in free agency it's nice to see us sitting on our hands like usual. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL THE CARDINALS WE CAN STILL MAKE BIDS ON FREE AGENTS!!!!!:toothorn:

SuperGoodNachos
04-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Seahawks are really making a splash in free agency it's nice to see us sitting on our hands like usual. WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL THE CARDINALS WE CAN STILL MAKE BIDS ON FREE AGENTS!!!!!:toothorn:

I swear if some of you guys were in charge we would be the Redskins.

bzcardfan
04-04-2006, 06:21 PM
the seahawks have signed ONE guy that will make any difference and that is nate burleson. law is old, overrated, and expensive. hes a liability and i love division opponents with extra liabilities.

the wild cards
04-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Good for them I hope they OVERPAY for this guy too

Keep wasting cap money while losing depth and key players

mark this down SEA will not be in the playoffs this year

Tha rizzock
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
the seahawks have signed ONE guy that will make any difference and that is nate burleson. law is old, overrated, and expensive. hes a liability and i love division opponents with extra liabilities.

u forgot about julian peterson and rocky benard

MDNCARDSFAN
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
we would be in cap hell and we would have a bunch of players who are near the end of there careers

Jmoreno
04-04-2006, 06:24 PM
u can't fault him for that , thats all u ask for in a owner. JUST WIN BABY!!!

the wild cards
04-04-2006, 06:28 PM
peterson they overpaid for
he's not dominating at all never has been and coming off an injury

the scary guy they almost got was Abraham but he wouldn't play for them!!!!!

bernard was a good pick up but doesn't make up for loss of DYSON, MARQUAND, JUREVISICOUS, HUTCH etc

they have not replenished

plus they have a lame duck coach

As for Snyder he SHOWS WHY SPENDING big money on these kind of FAs does NOT WORK!!!

Why do something that does not work

What the Cards are doing is what TEAMS LIKE NE and PIT do sign solid FAs who are not that old and don't have serious injury issues to FAIR deals

Cards are better served copying NE not WASH

bzcardfan
04-04-2006, 06:30 PM
u forgot about julian peterson and rocky benard

^^^^^
no i didn't...my post said guys that would MAKE A DIFFERENCE. peterson is the most overrated defensive player i've seen since i started watching football at age 2. he is average at best and makes brian urlacher look like LT. and i don't think rocky benard is gonna be the missing link that leads SEA to the superbowl.

Mackie
04-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Good for them I hope they OVERPAY for this guy too

Keep wasting cap money while losing depth and key players

mark this down SEA will not be in the playoffs this year

I would argue as to how a team that just went to the Super Bowl wouldn't make the playoffs, but my argument hurts me as much as it helps. Seeing how well Super Bowl losers rebound, or don't should I say, the season after a SB loss.

Cardsfan50
04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
u can't fault him for that , thats all u ask for in a owner. JUST WIN BABY!!!

Every year since Snyder bought them they have spent a lot of money and had to release one or more real good players the next year because they didn't have cap room. IMO that is not good way to build a team. I think Denny and Rod Graves have done well and will make some good FA signings after the draft. :Cards logo: :Cards logo:

bzcardfan
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
the seahawks took advantage of an injury-plagued NFC West and a horrific rest of the conference. they'd have been out in round 1 of the AFC playoffs

the wild cards
04-04-2006, 06:46 PM
What AFC divsion would the Seahawks have won LOL

SB loser = next year misses playoffs ADD IN

& lost some key players

let's see how well SA plays without Hutch

& lost some real depth Dyson etc

& their coach says he wants to be a GM in future which means leaving SEA next year and being a lame duck coach this year

& players like Abraham and Hutch NOT WANTING TO PLAY THERE

can you say headed for a BIG BIG FALL

1arizonafan
04-04-2006, 07:43 PM
:Cards logo: well i can honestly say i have no idea what the cards are thinking.as far as the hawks i understand being a card fan we wish them nothing but failure but the hawks are head and shoulders above us.one only has to remember the beatin they gave us twice.these guys they overpaid for only helps the pounding were gonna get if we sit on our tuckess.ya the hawks may in two yrs have to rebuild but for now were a toyota racing a nascar.the edge plus healthy starters doesnt run with the playoff teams.the cards are doing bussiness good if good is retaining your own players,but were not in the bussiness to win a superbowl.do the cardinals really believe the edge the draft and the leftover fa at a cheap price is gonna turn this team any better than 8 wins.oh and snyder spendings on defense have put them on top thats a real defense not a bend but dont break.look at wash points allowed id say money well spent.

bzcardfan
04-05-2006, 12:42 AM
.one only has to remember the beatin they gave us

^^^^^
ya im sure they beat us soley cause they were "better." we were in BOTH games and trucking their defense until kurt got hurt and the worst clutch QB in NFL history came in to work his magic. the seahawks success is a card house...one little thing goes differently last year and BOOM!! they're done and STL is the champs. they had their best shot last year and they are gonna be lucky to make the playoffs. they lost 50% of the reason SA set those records when hutch left...how many of SA's runs were right behind hutch's blocks(85-90%)?? and they have gotten some of the crappiest, overrated, and oldest FA on the market.

AussieCardinal
04-05-2006, 01:43 AM
I swear if some of you guys were in charge we would be the Redskins.
Exactly!

BullheadCardFan
04-05-2006, 05:55 AM
bernard was a good pick up but doesn't make up for loss of DYSON, MARQUAND, JUREVISICOUS, HUTCH etc

How can Bernard be a good pickup when all they did was re-sign their own player ...???

It may be a good move, but its not like he was a FA from another team ...