PDA

View Full Version : $30 charge for Fiesta Bowl parking

SLANIDRAC
04-07-2006, 03:46 PM
I received my renewal for the Fiesta Bowl. On the bill, they have a $30 optional charge for parking in the new stadium. This is just the Fiesta Bowl not the BCS title game. I can't imagine how much the Cardinals are going to charge for parking. It better not be more than $10 a game !!!!

Tailgater
04-07-2006, 04:03 PM
I received my renewal for the Fiesta Bowl. On the bill, they have a $30 optional charge for parking in the new stadium. This is just the Fiesta Bowl not the BCS title game. I can't imagine how much the Cardinals are going to charge for parking. It better not be more than $10 a game !!!!

It's $20 all over the NFL. I would expect no less and pleasantly surprised if it is less. The ONE AND ONLY thing I liked about SDS was that the parking came with the season ticket but you get what you pay for. I think you're dreaming on no more than $10.

Gum
04-07-2006, 04:05 PM

Just curious. What are the cost of your tickets compared to a regular college game at SDS for the same seats?

SLANIDRAC
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Just curious. What are the cost of your tickets compared to a regular college game at SDS for the same seats?
Last year's Fiesta Bowl the seats were $85 each , went up to $125 each plus taxes and these are the cheapest seats in lower level in the new stadium.