PDA

View Full Version : Teams not playing a Monday night game

Wayne's Cards
04-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Here is the schedule and at the bottom the 7 teams that are not playing a Monday night game. This post is for the people who keep insisting that every team has a Monday night game.

Monday, Sept. 11 Minnesota at Washington
San Diego at Oakland
Monday, Sept. 18 Pittsburgh at Jacksonville
Monday, Sept. 25 Atlanta at New Orleans
Monday, Oct. 2 Green Bay at Philadelphia
Monday, Oct. 9 Baltimore at Denver
Monday, Oct. 16 Chicago at Arizona
Monday, Oct. 23 N.Y. Giants at Dallas
Monday, Oct. 30 New England at Minnesota
Monday, Nov. 6 Oakland at Seattle
Monday, Nov. 13 Tampa Bay at Carolina
Monday, Nov. 20 N.Y. Giants at Jacksonville
Monday, Nov. 27 Green Bay at Seattle
Monday, Dec. 4 Carolina at Philadelphia
Monday, Dec. 11 Chicago at St. Louis
Monday, Dec. 18 Cincinnati at Indianapolis
Monday, Dec. 25 N.Y. Jets at Miami

These are the teams not playing Monday night!
Buffalo, Cleveland, Houston, Kansas City, Tennessee, Detroit and San Francisco.

Bottlecap
04-07-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm surprised Dallas only has one monday game this year. They are a MNF staple.

BigRedVol
04-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Yup. And off that list that is most shocking is Kansas City. They were 10-6 last year and barely missed the playoffs. In the AFC, the wildcard teams were 12-4 and 11-5. That's pretty tough. The Chiefs deserved a Monday night game at least, and Arrowhead is one of the best fan bases in the country.

I wish I could see the Titans at least in one primetime game. But they sucked last year. They don't deserve the spotlight until they earn it again.

DennisGreenIsAGreatCoach
04-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Yup. And off that list that is most shocking is Kansas City. They were 10-6 last year and barely missed the playoffs. In the AFC, the wildcard teams were 12-4 and 11-5. That's pretty tough. The Chiefs deserved a Monday night game at least, and Arrowhead is one of the best fan bases in the country.
Let's see.....maybe b/c their head coach and top RB are now gone.....they aren't going to be 10-6 this year....

PLCF
04-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Let's see.....maybe b/c their head coach and top RB are now gone.....they aren't going to be 10-6 this year....

Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson are equals. It wasn't a big loss.

Herm Edwards is a good coach.

K.C. will be fine.

cardinallaw
04-08-2006, 12:23 AM
LArry Johnson is the one of the best RB in the league *** you smokin?

BigRedVol
04-08-2006, 12:31 AM
LOL. Y'all handled him OK.

Since he brought up the used to be Chiefs...

I ask about the Packers???

2 Monday night games and they SUCKED last year. Chiefs get 0, and the ****** *** Packers get 2. Somebody in ESPN knows for a fact that Favre is coming back. They would not showcase Aaron Rodgers twice in one season. :d'oh:

cardinallaw
04-08-2006, 01:13 AM
I am so sick of the Packers and Farve.

1of3
04-08-2006, 05:52 AM
The Chiefs got the live game on thanksgiving

http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/KC

The NFL awarded its first Thanksgiving night game to Kansas City, which will play host to Denver on Nov. 23. The game will start at 8 p.m. ET, and it will be the first regular-season game NFL Network will broadcast. Detroit and Dallas will keep their tradition Turkey Day games, and the new third game will be rotated throughout the league. "It's still not exactly what we wanted," Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt said. "We wanted to see all of these games rotated. But we're happy to have this one." The Chiefs played at home on Thanksgiving each of the last three years it was in the AFL, and for years, Hunt lobbied to have other cities get the chance to play at home on Thanksgiving. Kansas City also learned its preseason schedule. The Chiefs will open with road games at Houston and New Jersey (Herm Edwards will return to his previous stadium in a road game against the New York Giants on Aug. 19). Then the Chiefs will play host to the Rams (tentatively Aug. 26) and the Saints (tentatively Aug. 31). The rest of the 2006 schedule will be released in April.

AussieCardinal
04-08-2006, 07:16 AM
I am so sick of the Packers and Farve.
i second that motion!:toothorn:

NJCardFan
04-08-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm surprised Dallas only has one monday game this year. They are a MNF staple.

This is strange. Dallas is hosting Philly 12/25 yet are not on that list.