PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Cardinals Opener tickets available

scmayhem
04-14-2006, 07:22 AM
Hey everyone! I just moved to Phoenix, or shall I say Surprise from Idaho. A town where there is no football for miles! I am looking to see if any of you have 2 tickets to the August 12th preseason game vs the Steelers available for my wife and I. I know it is probably hard to get regular season games, so I am hoping someone can spare or sell two tickets to this game. As of now funds are limited so I am hoping to buy seasont tickets next season after a year of saving. Please let me know if someone can help me out, I just don't want to pay $300 - $1000 on ebay for two seats to a pre-season game! Go CARDS!!:

Cards logo:

Wayne's Cards
04-14-2006, 08:44 AM
I could probably help you out with the preseason Broncos game, but not the 1st game in the new stadium.

Gum
04-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Hey everyone! I just moved to Phoenix, or shall I say Surprise from Idaho. A town where there is no football for miles! I am looking to see if any of you have 2 tickets to the August 12th preseason game vs the Steelers available for my wife and I. I know it is probably hard to get regular season games, so I am hoping someone can spare or sell two tickets to this game. As of now funds are limited so I am hoping to buy seasont tickets next season after a year of saving. Please let me know if someone can help me out, I just don't want to pay $300 - $1000 on ebay for two seats to a pre-season game! Go CARDS!!:

Cards logo:

Promise to leave your terrible towels at home?

Brandnewcardinalfan
04-14-2006, 01:49 PM
I have just found out I will not be able to go to the first game of the preseason due to a scheduling conflict.:Censored: My seats are available and would be willing to sell them to you for a resonable price. Sent me back a message if intrested. Thanks

jeff

Cards Stadium Grounds Mgr
04-14-2006, 07:22 PM
I can see ticket brokers in "fans" clothing . . . . . . . "Oh, I just love the cardinals and I can't afford $300 for a season ticket, but if you will sell me yours for face value I can sell it on the corner of 95th and Maryland and make my BMW payment for next month.

Be careful, people. Beeeeeeeeee careful.