PDA

View Full Version : New Stadium Seats

DesertDweller64
04-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Just wondering if I should pay a $100 to reserve my seats or should I take a chance on the Cardinals not being blacked out all season on TV....currently debating between buying season tickets or settling for DTV NFL package...new to the valley so I don't know if the Cardinals are blacked out on TV or DTV NFL package...any suggestions...love the Cardinals and would love to get season tickets...however, I love football in general and like channel surfing through the games on DTV...

Help?

CardsFanJoe
04-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Just wondering if I should pay a $100 to reserve my seats or should I take a chance on the Cardinals not being blacked out all season on TV....currently debating between buying season tickets or settling for DTV NFL package...new to the valley so I don't know if the Cardinals are blacked out on TV or DTV NFL package...any suggestions...love the Cardinals and would love to get season tickets...however, I love football in general and like channel surfing through the games on DTV...

Help?

If you still can, GET TICKETS. The stadium is very close to selling out..

donnasaurus
05-01-2006, 04:51 PM

Help?
I have DTV to watch all the Rams games. But if I could, I'd be at the game. It's just not the same as being there. GET SEASON TICKETS!!!

Wayne's Cards
05-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Get tickets to the game! There is nothing more exciting as being there live. You can always watch what happened to the other teams when you get home. Plus you can still channel surf the NFL for the away games.:Cards logo:

ARZCardinals
05-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Going to a game live or watching it on tv

is like listening to a cd or watching the band in concert.

There's more than a feeling you take when you are there.

The cd is nice, but there's no way it's even close to live.

lereyes1
05-01-2006, 10:23 PM
go for the season tickets, the stadium is going to be rocking! :clapping:

:Cards logo: