PDA

View Full Version : Pictures for Season Ticket holders?

ZOna_Style
02-02-2006, 12:53 PM
Didn't I hear that the cards organigzation is going to be taking pics of the all the season ticket holders and place them up in the stadium?

If I heard correctly....when is this going to take place?

Cards Radio
02-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Didn't I hear that the cards organigzation is going to be taking pics of the all the season ticket holders and place them up in the stadium?

If I heard correctly....when is this going to take place?

ZOna_Style,

You will find all the information you need on this subject right here! (http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/walloffans.php)

Hopefully that will help.

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/2006ticket/fans_flyer.jpg

Tlovern
02-02-2006, 04:42 PM
You take the picture and you submit it, following their guidelines. What isn't clear, is whether it's one picture per account or per ticket. (I'm assuming one per ticket)

Tim

Ricky 21
02-03-2006, 09:20 PM
thats a great idea

Wayne's Cards
02-13-2006, 11:40 PM
You take the picture and you submit it, following their guidelines. What isn't clear, is whether it's one picture per account or per ticket. (I'm assuming one per ticket)

Tim

I took it as one picture per account not per ticket. So what is a person to do that doesn't own a digital camera? I am going to call the ticket office Tuesday and try to find out. Since the photos have to be in by March 1st.

Red Dawn
02-14-2006, 05:07 AM
When you call them ask if more than one person can be in the picture!

Lazy85249
02-14-2006, 05:50 AM
I took it as one picture per account not per ticket. So what is a person to do that doesn't own a digital camera? I am going to call the ticket office Tuesday and try to find out. Since the photos have to be in by March 1st.
My wife and I are going to wait until we pick our seats (Feb 24) to ask about the Wall of Fans (one pic or two - actually, we want one with both of us in it). We have a digital camera and live in South Chandler. By any chance are you the Wayne that lives one block south of us in Kerby Estates? If so, I am the guy who stuck your Wall of Fans post card in your front door; it was delivered to our mail box by mistake; and I was hoping you'd be home to discuss car pooling for the games. We checked out the new Stadium (drive by) on Saturday. The round trip is around 85 miles.

JLU
02-14-2006, 06:24 AM
According to the website, and a postcard I just received, you get 1 photo per STH account. Also, per their samples, you can have more than 1 person in the picture. Just make sure they are head shots (for clarity) with a light background (like a white wall, etc.)

JLU
02-14-2006, 06:25 AM
Woops! Guess I didn't read all the way thru the thread before replying.. already answered.

My bad!

Wayne's Cards
02-14-2006, 11:45 AM
When you call them ask if more than one person can be in the picture!
More than one person can be in the picture. But you would have to find someone with a digital camera to take your picture or how many you want in the picture and have it emailed in. The Cardinals will NOT be able to take digital photos of you for the wall at the training facility. The only way your photo can be submit is by the email address they have posted.

Wayne's Cards
02-14-2006, 11:47 AM
My wife and I are going to wait until we pick our seats (Feb 24) to ask about the Wall of Fans (one pic or two - actually, we want one with both of us in it). We have a digital camera and live in South Chandler. By any chance are you the Wayne that lives one block south of us in Kerby Estates? If so, I am the guy who stuck your Wall of Fans post card in your front door; it was delivered to our mail box by mistake; and I was hoping you'd be home to discuss car pooling for the games. We checked out the new Stadium (drive by) on Saturday. The round trip is around 85 miles.

No I am not that Wayne, but I do live in Chandler. Alma School and Elliot area. I might be interested in carpooling for the games.

Lazy85249
02-14-2006, 12:16 PM
No I am not that Wayne, but I do live in Chandler. Alma School and Elliot area. I might be interested in carpooling for the games.
Wayne, sent you an e-mail earlier today with my work and home phone numbers. I forgot that I had @yahoo.com blocked - just added your e-mail address to my safe-senders list. Our major cross-streets are Chandler Heights and McQueen.

SEZ
02-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Cats and I are taking ours and pickin' the best one. We are using a wall as the backdrop.

Word of advice: Make sure that you have your digital set on the highest resolution possible. I have mine set at 5 megs. The more megs the clear the picture will be. Also if you have some photo edit programs you can crop and resize your photo.

Portland Card
02-15-2006, 01:17 PM
REMINDER . . . March 1st deadline for picture submission . . .

Got mine in yesterday . . . :toot:

the wild cards
02-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Please Tell Me You Didnt Use That Pic Portland

Portland Card
02-15-2006, 03:11 PM
:biggrin: :biggrin: nope, used the real me . . . .

Gum
02-15-2006, 03:19 PM
:biggrin: :biggrin: nope, used the real me . . . .
BTW, what is that pic?

Portland Card
02-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Just a picture of some whacko from San Francisco who is REALLY into piercings and tattoos . . . .

http://www.rrong.addr.com/metal.jpg

JLU
02-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Just a picture of some whacko from San Francisco who is REALLY into piercings and tattoos . . . .

...and people wonder why I hate clowns. :Huh:

Gum
02-15-2006, 03:44 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

crdnl85
02-22-2006, 09:05 PM
I e-mailed them 3 pictures,hopeing one would be acceptable.Is there any way to find out if one is or not,before the deadline?

dillon1
02-23-2006, 05:22 AM
I e-mailed them 3 pictures,hopeing one would be acceptable.Is there any way to find out if one is or not,before the deadline?

They will notify you if there is a problem.:thumbsup:

crdnl85
02-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Thank you Dillon1.
I maxed out my credit card and paid the whole cost of my tickets,because i thought they had to be paid off by the end of March,to get the photo on there.:smallfootball:

CardsFanJoe
02-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Thank you Dillon1.
I maxed out my credit card and paid the whole cost of my tickets,because i thought they had to be paid off by the end of March,to get the photo on there.:smallfootball:

The Cardinals thank you for your generosity....

crdnl85
02-24-2006, 07:58 AM
The Cardinals thank you for your generosity....
Well i would have had to pay it sooner or later,lol.I got an e-mail that one of the pictures that i sent has been accepted.They picked my favorite of the three that i sent too.:biggrin:

CardsFanJoe
02-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Well i would have had to pay it sooner or later,lol.I got an e-mail that one of the pictures that i sent has been accepted.They picked my favorite of the three that i sent too.:biggrin:

GREAT! I haven't heard back from them. Maybe they didn't like my pic...

tazcardinal63
02-27-2006, 08:10 PM
They only respond if they don't like your picture.

There is one employee checking all those e-mailed pictures and she'll only email you back if there is a problem.

I was given that info today, 2/27.

SEZ
02-27-2006, 08:13 PM
I sent my pics in some time ago and got a letter today reminding me to send them in. I called them and I guess there was some sort of mix up as they mailed the reminders too quickly.

:Cards logo:

tazcardinal63
02-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Are they going to have enough pictures to get the mural up?
I'll send more if they extend the deadline.

SEZ
02-28-2006, 05:47 AM
Nope, not reading to much into it. They said they make a mistake in mailing them out and some people are going to recieve them if though they sent in their pics.

I could see that taking place for you because it takes 2-3 days to mail. But mine was sent along time ago.

:Cards logo: