PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Ticket Prices

bluefive5
05-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Has anyone put down the waiting list deposit and purchased a single game ticket? I'm trying to find out what the Cardinals are charging for lower level seats.

ARZCardinals
05-24-2006, 08:11 AM
they'd be the same as season ticket prices...adding the 4.25 per game usage tax fee.

I'd guess your chances of getting lower level seating is SLIM and NONE..and SLIM just left.

CardsFanJoe
05-24-2006, 08:40 AM
they'd be the same as season ticket prices...adding the 4.25 per game usage tax fee.

I'd guess your chances of getting lower level seating is SLIM and NONE..and SLIM just left.

Not real sure on that ARZ. In the past as a STH, we got a 10% discount on ST's. I'm thinkin' the individual game tickets will probably be higher plus the FUF.....

ARZCardinals
05-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Not real sure on that ARZ. In the past as a STH, we got a 10% discount on ST's. I'm thinkin' the individual game tickets will probably be higher plus the FUF.....

maybe you're right on the prices...do you think he/she will be able to find lower level seats via single game tickets?

Wayne's Cards
05-24-2006, 05:12 PM
maybe you're right on the prices...do you think he/she will be able to find lower level seats via single game tickets?
I wouldn't be surprise that there is some 3 seats together seats available in the lower level and maybe a few single seats. I know that they didn't want to have any single seats if they could avoid it.

CardsFanJoe
05-24-2006, 09:48 PM

NOPE. not through the tam anyway. Maybe a stray single, but they worked hard not to have those...