PDA

View Full Version : Seat Location Availability

GlendaleCard
02-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I pick my seats on the 28th of this month. From the sounds of things, most of the lower bowl will be taken by then. Just from reading the posts, it sounds like sections 107, 108, 109, 110, 129, 13:Cards logo: 0, & 131 in the lower bowl are already sold out.

It looks like alot of the people that used to be in the end zones and loge have moved to the lower bowl area closest to the 50 yard line. I was hoping to get seats in the 105 section, but that seems highly unlikely now. I guess alot of the loge seating in SDS was to avoid the sun and heat. But with that no longer being an issue and club section being as much as $300 per seat, I can see why people are moving to the $75 lower bowl area.

My question though for all of you is what is the view from the end zone and upper deck area? I have never sat in those areas and was wondering what the views and sightlines were from those areas. I have always sat in the lower bowl in the past usually by the 10 yard line.

Go Cards!!

BIGman
02-13-2006, 12:21 AM
you can click on the virtual tour link and then click find your seat and it'll give you a pretty good view of the sightlines for all the sections.:thumbsup:

Richb
02-13-2006, 08:15 AM
We had seats on the 30 yard line, row 31! of the upper deck at SDS. Not too bad, but pretty far away from the action. We moved to the $15 seats in 217 a few rows up from the rail for the last three years. The view from the corner was much better for us. We like being able to look down the field. Being closer to the rail helped too. We're hoping to get as low as possible in one of the $25 sections. Only concern is that that the upper level might be noticeably higher than at SDS. We pick on Friday!

Anne
02-13-2006, 09:54 AM
My husband wanted the upper deck because he likes to be able to look at
the plays because you can see them unfold better up there.

We looked at the ring of honor and the view looked good.

I wanted the $75 seats behind the vistors so I could look at the front of the Cards players, because I like to watch the players reaction.

We ended up picking the endzone and put our name on the list to buy more
tickets. May end up putting our kids in the endzone, get one ticket for my
husband upstairs, and I will get one ticket somewhere on the vistors side.
Don't know yet, will depend on what is left.

I thought all the views looked great.

Cefaratti
02-13-2006, 02:49 PM
As of today (2/13/06), I just selected my seats and the 30 yard lines to 30 yard lines on the lower level are pretty much gone. Forget about first rows in just about any section except the upper levels. Even the expensive club seats almost have all front row seats taken! What stinks about this system is that people that had cheap seats over people that paid for more expensive seats for years are hopping ahead of them and getting the better seats just because they been ticket holders longer. People that had 50 yard line seats are getting booted to end zone people buying their seats first. I have heard of several ticket brokers that have 30, 50 seats are buying them ahead of loyal fans. All this for a 5 and 11 team! Go figure. If you have had 50 yard line seats for 10 years like I had, be prepared to lose them to someone who paid $10 a seat in the end zone for 11 years!

CardsFanJoe
02-13-2006, 03:06 PM
As of today (2/13/06), I just selected my seats and the 30 yard lines to 30 yard lines on the lower level are pretty much gone. Forget about first rows in just about any section except the upper levels. Even the expensive club seats almost have all front row seats taken! What stinks about this system is that people that had cheap seats over people that paid for more expensive seats for years are hopping ahead of them and getting the better seats just because they been ticket holders longer. People that had 50 yard line seats are getting booted to end zone people buying their seats first. I have heard of several ticket brokers that have 30, 50 seats are buying them ahead of loyal fans. All this for a 5 and 11 team! Go figure. If you have had 50 yard line seats for 10 years like I had, be prepared to lose them to someone who paid $10 a seat in the end zone for 11 years!

Where exactly, are your seats? Thx for the info on seats all over the stadium. That's valuable stuff right now. I think we knew it would be tough at some point for some STH's like you mentioned. But they had to put us all in order somehow. If they adopted a policy other teams used, we'd ALL be unhappy. Anyway, I don't like brokers or scalpers either. I'd rather see another STH take those seats.....

Gum
02-13-2006, 03:25 PM

I hear you, I can see how the process could be frustrating. They had to use a system, and rewarding season ticket holders for loyalty can be agrued, I guess. :dontknow: I picked early and stayed in the club seats. I am surprised to hear that 10 year season ticket holders aren't getting great seats. The core base must have been bigger then what I would have guessed. I couldn't imagin that you could have been any higher then 15,000 to select seats. Seems like in a 63,000 seat stadium, there would still be a decent selection. Looking at it from a Cardinals fan prespective, I am thrilled to hear that the visiting fans are being displaced. :thumbsup: In regards to any broker who has purchased seats in blocks of 50 for so many years, I have to figure that they lost their shirts all those years. :bluelol: They deserve to, since they the ones selling to visiting fans. Hears to seeing all Red next year. :Cards logo:

mskrystee
02-13-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm had South end zone in SDS... love the end zone it has a great energy... at least it did in SDS when it was the cheap seats.. (before the $15 cheap seats)...Planning to pick seats there tomorrow at 4pm. The good thing with the new stadium is no one will be walking in front of row 1 as they did in the SDS.

I have to pick my tickets over the phone, as I'm out of town. Has anyone seen the view from the end zone as far as row 1 versus say row 27??? Just curious... the 3D animation view link is broken. Wish I was there to walk through the ticket picking in person!!! ARGGGG

Any info would be appreciated... GO CARDS!!!! Can't wait to be in a FULL loud pumped up stadium of Cardinal fans!!! We have to start edgin out the 'Visiting Team Fans!!!':Cards logo:

Anne
02-13-2006, 06:58 PM
I thought the higher the row in the endzone it looked better to me.

mskrystee
02-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks.... I was thinking that would be the case since this End zone is not as steep as SDS was. Can view more of the field I suppose.... now I just have to wait for my 4pm phone call from the ticket picking center!!!!

GlendaleCard
02-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Does anyone know why no one is taking the endzone seats. It seems everything in the lower bowl and Ring of Honor is going fast, but their is still great availability of end zone seats.

Also, I talked to a 10 year season ticket holder today that said all of the ring of Honor is now sold out. Is this true? Can anyone that has gone in the last few days able to verify this?

CardsFanJoe
02-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know why no one is taking the endzone seats. It seems everything in the lower bowl and Ring of Honor is going fast, but their is still great availability of end zone seats.

Also, I talked to a 10 year season ticket holder today that said all of the ring of Honor is now sold out. Is this true? Can anyone that has gone in the last few days able to verify this?

I'm sure the endzone will fill up soon. I think people know it will be close to sold out, so they want the best seats they can get, and people won't be able to move around like before. The ROH just didn't have a lot of seats and when I first saw it, I thought that maybe with prices, those seats would sit there a while, but I was sure wrong....Some ROH sections only have about 80 seats, so they were quick to fill up...

Live on 91st Ave
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
I picked today ( 2/14) and I got endzone seats. Sec 118 end seats.

Was told ALL the 50 yard line on both sides in the lower bowl is SOLD OUT.

Club Seats, corners are still open and Ring of Honor is almost sold out.

My section, the first 5 rows are sold out and most of the end seats, from row 1-15 are gone.

Alot of people are taking the same row and seats they sat at in the **** Hole. (we did :lollollol: )

D.Payne #29
02-14-2006, 08:12 PM
$10 seats 423 row 2, 3 seats, adding more hopefully. literally feet from the ring of honor and you share the same concourse, right near the standing room beer garden (hopefully, come on cards..please!!)you only walk up stairs like at the upper level at SDS. best deal in all of sports. steal. I actually sat in the lower bowl until last year. I like the upper level view way more. better view of the plays, recievers ect.). Game on. Lets sell this place out.

CardsFanJoe
02-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Wow Dustin! So the first row even in the $10 sections are going now. Sounds like you've got nice seats. I didn't realize they were so close to the ROH....nice job!!

D.Payne #29
02-14-2006, 10:00 PM
I bet when its all said and done we will be looking at 50,000+ season ticket holders. The blackout will be lifted. I have a friend who put down a deposit to buy season tix and they keep pushing his date back because so many existing season ticket holders want to add on seats. When they finally open this up to the public, this place will be packed.

Gum
02-15-2006, 08:50 AM
I bet when its all said and done we will be looking at 50,000+ season ticket holders. The blackout will be lifted. I have a friend who put down a deposit to buy season tix and they keep pushing his date back because so many existing season ticket holders want to add on seats. When they finally open this up to the public, this place will be packed.

I predict 60,000 + season ticket holders!

KDOGG
02-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Just picked my seats...Wanted row 1 endzone but settled for row 3 isle seats in section 122...I could not believe how many seats are already gone....Go CArds

BERTRAND #92
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
I predict 60,000 + season ticket holders!

YES !

GO CARDS :Cards logo:

Seaofred baby , seaofred !:hurray: :hurray:

mskrystee
02-15-2006, 08:07 PM
I picked yesterday... got 118... choose row 30.... this end zone isn't as steep and I wanted to see the whole field. FYI.. there is also a jumbo trone right behind the section.. so I'm thinking I can look over my left shoulder and see the instant replays.. closer than the screen across the field.

Wonder who my new end zone neighbors will be... I hope I don't miss my old neighbors tooo much!!!!

crdnl85
02-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Just picked my seats...Wanted row 1 endzone but settled for row 3 isle seats in section 122...I could not believe how many seats are already gone....Go CArds
Mine are aisle seats in sec.121 row 3,we have 4 seats.

augustus25
02-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Considering that normal capacity is going to be 63,000, I find it hard to believe that there will be 60,000+ STHs although that would be sweet. I wouldn't expect the blackout to be lifted all that often as previously, opposing fans could get a lot of good seats in relatively large blocks and now they would have to settle for cheap nosebleed tix scattered all over the joint. That should cut down on interest from that filthy rabble!

I picked my seats on 2/1, the 2nd day, and seats in secs 108 and 109 were already few and far between. Managed to score two seats in 109 on the 45 yd line in row 22. Used to sit on the 35. I moved down from my old row, 39, since it looks like the sideline is wider and with the rows being further apart than SDS, a comparable row at the stadium should be further from the field than at SDS. I hope I'm not too low as I really liked being reasonably close to the field, but still being high enough to see plays develop. Oh well, guess I'll find out in August.

BERTRAND #92
02-22-2006, 05:05 PM
$10 seats 423 row 2, 3 seats, adding more hopefully. literally feet from the ring of honor and you share the same concourse, right near the standing room beer garden (hopefully, come on cards..please!!)you only walk up stairs like at the upper level at SDS. best deal in all of sports. steal. I actually sat in the lower bowl until last year. I like the upper level view way more. better view of the plays, recievers ect.). Game on. Lets sell this place out.

I bet those are good seats for only $10 on the face. Im gonna try to add some extra tickets in the terrace level and sell them to "only" Card fans who decide they want to jump on the wagon in September. Not looking to make money just want to see sellouts of folks wearing red.