Thread: Transportation to the Games

Default Transportation to the Games

Hey I was wondering if there is a bus from tucson to Cardinal Stadium. I need a way up there from Tucson, so what do you suggest? Is there a tram or bus that'll drive you up to Cardinals Stadium? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FITZBOLDIN1181 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if there is a bus from tucson to Cardinal Stadium. I need a way up there from Tucson, so what do you suggest? Is there a tram or bus that'll drive you up to Cardinals Stadium? Thanks
    Check with KidStalyin. He just bought a bus I think....
    He'll bring all Tucsonians...
    GO CARDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by CardsFanJoe View Post
    Check with KidStalyin. He just bought a bus I think....
    He'll bring all Tucsonians...
    Not sure but I think the Kid can haul at least 15 people. Free food and booze too, I think.
    The King is gone but he's not forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingred View Post
    Not sure but I think the Kid can haul at least 15 people. Free food and booze too, I think.

Yeah! Yeah! That's it!! I heard that too!!
    GO CARDS!!

Shotgun!

Quote Originally Posted by CardsFanJoe View Post
    Yeah! Yeah! That's it!! I heard that too!!
    Gotta love your freinds... The bus didn't run last year....I guess there wasn't enough participation....Unfortunately, my truck (no I didn't buy the birdbus) is going to be pretty full this year....If seat selection works out, then my boys will have two seat in the back.....I can fit 6 comfortably, probably 7 since they are only 8....But between JLU his wife, My Dad, and J-MAN we're pretty darn full....But, that doesn't stop us from caravaning....We usually meet at my coffee shop (It's Grind Coffee House, Cortaro Rd/I-10) at 7am.....I make 1 stop to pick up my data at Riggs Rd and I-10, and are usually in Lot F by 9am-ish....This year I think I'll be sporintg a 32" High Def LCD (maybe Plasma)....It all depends on if Phillips wants to do some advertising or not...We'll see how that goes...
    Follow the Kid: facebook.com/kidstallyn and @KidStallyn on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by KidStallyn View Post
    Gotta love your freinds... The bus didn't run last year....I guess there wasn't enough participation....Unfortunately, my truck (no I didn't buy the birdbus) is going to be pretty full this year....If seat selection works out, then my boys will have two seat in the back.....I can fit 6 comfortably, probably 7 since they are only 8....But between JLU his wife, My Dad, and J-MAN we're pretty darn full....But, that doesn't stop us from caravaning....We usually meet at my coffee shop (It's Grind Coffee House, Cortaro Rd/I-10) at 7am.....I make 1 stop to pick up my data at Riggs Rd and I-10, and are usually in Lot F by 9am-ish....This year I think I'll be sporintg a 32" High Def LCD (maybe Plasma)....It all depends on if Phillips wants to do some advertising or not...We'll see how that goes...
    Nice plug, Kid!!! I heard you had a fifth wheel and would transport any Cards fans to the games from the SE section of our great state??
    GO CARDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by FITZBOLDIN1181 View Post
    There used to be a CARDS BUS that ran from Foothills mall up to Sun Devil Stadium.. for years. The cardinals helped subsidize the cost. As soon as they sold out the new stadium, they cancelled the bus... figures..

Exclamation Tucson Shuttle

http://azcardinals.com/stadium/transportation.php

Looking at a couple of spots in Tucson. Last year there were pick-ups from The Fox and Hound.
    Last edited by fantransit; 06-06-2007 at 09:10 PM. Reason: typo

great post, something i've been wondering about... I'm paying top dollar for rides from Sierra Vista (north Nogales)
    Last edited by DUSK884; 06-09-2007 at 05:45 AM.