Thread: Loft Seats?

Default Loft Seats?

When viewing the 3d view of the stadium that gives views of the seats, there is an option at the top for "Loft" that says Coming Soon.

My initial thought was that this was just a different way of phrasing the Club seats, but those are shown as a completely different section. Does anyone know any details of what/where etc. the loft will be and what it will be like?

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/premium.php

These are new? ...

STADIUM FIELD BOXES
    Stadium Field Box seating will provide you and your guests with an incredible game day experience.

With optimal sightlines from the top of the Main Concourse, Stadium Field Boxes offer a one of a kind setting for business entertaining and provide the perfect environment to socialize while enjoying the excitement of Cardinals Football.

Field Boxes at University of Phoenixn Stadium offer a wide array of amentities for the ultimate fan experience. From the preferred express parking at Sportsman’s Park, to the reserved table at Cardinals pre-game tailgate party, Stadium Field Box seating offers the best in game day entertainment.

Due to limited inventory, few will have the opportunity to entertain in this unique game day atmosphere.

Each Field Box Includes

• Eight (8) seats for each Cardinals home game
    • Private VIP Entrance
    • Access to the Club Lounge
    • Two (2) preferred parking passes
    • Two (2) general parking passes
    • Two (2) VIP field Passes (Once per season)
    • Right to purchase (2) Super Bowl Tickets each year of the agreement including the 2008 Super Bowl at University of Phoenix Stadium
    • Right to purchase Four (4) Fiesta Bowl Club Seats each year
    • Opportunity to reserved table for eight (8) at the Cardinals Big-Red Rage tailgate party
    • In Game “Snack Pack”
    • Game programs
    • 20% Merchandise Discount
    Term

5 Year Deal
    • No price increase for the first two (2) years, 5% annual increase thereafter

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ez View Post
    When viewing the 3d view of the stadium that gives views of the seats, there is an option at the top for "Loft" that says Coming Soon.

My initial thought was that this was just a different way of phrasing the Club seats, but those are shown as a completely different section. Does anyone know any details of what/where etc. the loft will be and what it will be like?
    Lofts are what everyone else calls "suites". See Premium seating under the "tickets" category on the home page. The "loft" "coming soon" on the 3D page, has been there from the beginning. They haven't shown the view yet, and probably won't. You have to call if you're interested in purchasing the lofts.

The "new" Stadium Field boxes, I believe were built after last year. I noticed last year there were several areas at the end of the "lofts" that looked like they were unfinished suites, or where you could put seats. I think this is where the Field boxes are. Again, if you're interested in those, you have to call.

The ticket pages explain what they include.
    Air Arians

From what I have heard a "loft" costs 75k and you get it for any event at the stadium. I also heard that someone that had the loft sold it for the national title game for 150k. Seems like a good return on investment. If you had the clams to do it you probably would have made a killing.

Cost of loft - 75k
    Selling for National title game - 150k
    Selling for concerts throught the year - 10k x 5years = 50k (estimated)
    Selling for Cards games - 20k x 5 years = 100k (estimated)
    Selling for the Super Bowl - 200k (has to be more than the national title game?)

5 years in loft - 375k
    Total for selling - 500k
    Total take home = 125k Not to shabby

Too bad I didnt have 375k to throw down on a loft could have bought my Boldin fathead by now
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lacardsfan View Post
    From what I have heard a "loft" costs 75k and you get it for any event at the stadium. I also heard that someone that had the loft sold it for the national title game for 150k. Seems like a good return on investment. If you had the clams to do it you probably would have made a killing.

Cost of loft - 75k
    Selling for National title game - 150k
    Selling for concerts throught the year - 10k x 5years = 50k (estimated)
    Selling for Cards games - 20k x 5 years = 100k (estimated)
    Selling for the Super Bowl - 200k (has to be more than the national title game?)

5 years in loft - 375k
    Total for selling - 500k
    Total take home = 125k Not to shabby

Too bad I didnt have 375k to throw down on a loft could have bought my Boldin fathead by now

I know that Luis Gonazles owns the box above the Bud Light sign....He did sell BOTH games, the Fiesta Bowl and the National Championship game.....I think his total take home this year was list $50Kish....Meaning he got to go to ALL 10 CARDZ games for free by selling those two games. Now that's not going to happen every year since the BCS championship game rotates....You might be able to get 200K for the Superbowl.....That sounds reasonable.....The big thing is....You have to have the money to make the money....You don't got the credit...you can't play the game.....
    Follow the Kid: facebook.com/kidstallyn and @KidStallyn on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by KidStallyn View Post
    I know that Luis Gonazles owns the box above the Bud Light sign....He did sell BOTH games, the Fiesta Bowl and the National Championship game.....I think his total take home this year was list $50Kish....Meaning he got to go to ALL 10 CARDZ games for free by selling those two games. Now that's not going to happen every year since the BCS championship game rotates....You might be able to get 200K for the Superbowl.....That sounds reasonable.....The big thing is....You have to have the money to make the money....You don't got the credit...you can't play the game.....
    Amen Brother
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

... With optimal sightlines from the top of the Main Concourse, ...

Would that mean the lower level?

Post and another view