Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party bus from Tucson to the Stadium???

outoftowner Guest

Default Party bus from Tucson to the Stadium???

Staying in Tucson for the Sept 30th game.. I have a Blue Passfor the parking.. My buddy and I would rather take a party bus from Tucson... Does anyone know if there is one... If so I will have an extra Blue Pass if anyone is in need of one....Thanks..I did say "Party bus' ,right

Quote Originally Posted by outoftowner View Post
    Staying in Tucson for the Sept 30th game.. I have a Blue Passfor the parking.. My buddy and I would rather take a party bus from Tucson... Does anyone know if there is one... If so I will have an extra Blue Pass if anyone is in need of one....Thanks..I did say "Party bus' ,right
    ww.FanTransit.com, the official transprotation listed on the Arizona Cardinals website has trasnportation To/From home Cardinals games. There are several pickup locations in Tucson:

It's a Grind Coffee House
    Cortaro and I-10

Fox and Hound
    La Cholla and McGee

Riverpark Inn
    I-10 and 29th St.

They charge $35/game. After Sept 1st, Prices go up to $45/game.
    Follow the Kid: facebook.com/kidstallyn and @KidStallyn on Twitter

I heard It's a Grind Coffee House is pretty good, except it is run by a lunatic. JK

Quote Originally Posted by D.Payne #29 View Post
    I heard It's a Grind Coffee House is pretty good, except it is run by a lunatic. JK

that's PYCHOTIC LUNATIC to you there sir...

Quote Originally Posted by KidStallyn View Post
    ww.FanTransit.com, the official transprotation listed on the Arizona Cardinals website has trasnportation To/From home Cardinals games. There are several pickup locations in Tucson:

It's a Grind Coffee House

Cortaro and I-10

Fox and Hound

La Cholla and McGee

Riverpark Inn

I-10 and 29th St.
    They charge $35/game. After Sept 1st, Prices go up to $45/game.

Why would they stop there???
    GO CARDS!!

outoftowner Guest

Thanks for the help on this...I did call but no "Party Bus".
    If there is anyone on this board that might know of a bar that might be having on I might have better luck...Thanks again for all your responses..

Thanks for the help on this...I did call but no "Party Bus".
    If there is anyone on this board that might know of a bar that might be having on I might have better luck...Thanks again for all your responses..
    Is he not going to run the busses from Tucson?? When I talked to him last he had signups for the home opener....

outoftowner Guest

Hey Kid,
    They are having a bus pick-up but not a party bus...I was looking for something on the likes for'''They bring the whole tailgating"'..We pay ex-amount and the beer and food would be covered...I called some radio stations in Tucson and also some 'Party bus' but no help yet...
    I'm about 2000 miles away( in Warren,Ohio) and its real funny calling all these places and begging them for some info...
    Valle Luna and Some Steeler Bar(cave creek) are doing it but we rather not drive up there and back..Valle has a sweet deal for $40.00 and the Cave creek also...Just thought that I might get "lucky" and find a Bar in Tucson that is doing the same thing..If you hear of one, give a yell this way..
    Thanks

Outoftowner....tell me you are not from Warren, OH and are a STEELER FAN???? I grew up in Warren until I was 18....moved out here in 90'. You'll have to send me a PM (private message) to give me your info. I'd like to chat about Warren...haha. Take care....

Yeah, if you can get up to PHX early...our bus trip is going to be AWESOME this year. Three 32" LCD's to watch all the early games from the parking lot!

I called some radio stations in Tucson and also some 'Party bus' but no help yet...
    I'm ashamed by the lack of support for the Cardinals in Tucson. It's hard to believe we're only 100 miles apart because the media here practically ignores the Cards. The newspaper reprints AP articles, but the columnists waste their time covering the U of A ad nauseam. They NEVER write stories about the Cardinals. I didn't see a single story from the local writers during preseason.

I know there's some people that hate Tucson or hate Phoenix according to where they live, but I've lived in both cities and appreciate what's good about both cities. I'm afraid the idiots at our paper have a grudge against Phoenix and play up the rivalry between the two universities. It really sucks and it's one thing I hate about Tucson. It reinforces the concept of Tucson as a second class city. Thirty years from now were all going to be one giant metropolitan area anyway.

By the way, It's a Grind is an awesome coffee house!
    CARDIAC CARDS