Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL DAY = 296 YDS Rushing

Default ALL DAY = 296 YDS Rushing

Twist the knife....
    'As a man, say to yourself, "Did I do everything I'm supposed to do?"'

Yeah, but we NEED a tackle so desperately!!!!

All Day baby!!!!! Thank god you were not sent to AZ to rot with the rest of us fans and great players....

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewHammer View Post
    Yeah, but we NEED a tackle so desperately!!!!

All Day baby!!!!! Thank god you were not sent to AZ to rot with the rest of us fans and great players....
    You are correct....AD should thank us for not ruining his bright future.
    'As a man, say to yourself, "Did I do everything I'm supposed to do?"'

Default You don't draft for need, you draft for talent.

Watching Peterson run today after seeing Levi sitting on the sidelines just drove home why the Cardinals have been a marginal franchise for the last 20 years.

You can't draft for need, you must draft talent. I said it before the draft, I'll say it again. AP is the next Eric Dickerson and Levi Brown will be an average OT in the NFL.

What a shame that once again our front office elected to fill a hole instead of drafting the best player available.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train Lane Fan View Post
    Watching Peterson run today after seeing Levi sitting on the sidelines just drove home why the Cardinals have been a marginal franchise for the last 20 years.

You can't draft for need, you must draft talent. I said it before the draft, I'll say it again. AP is the next Eric Dickerson and Levi Brown will be an average OT in the NFL.

What a shame that once again our front office elected to fill a hole instead of drafting the best player available.
    Well for Minnesota's sake I hope he's not the next ED. Great back who spent time with the rams, colts, and falcons and never won a ring.

Love AD but hate i told you so threads that don't show their ugly heads when the player in question stumbles or has an average day as was the case against philly and dallas.
    Baltimore wins with offense

Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post
    Well for Minnesota's sake I hope he's not the next ED. Great back who spent time with the rams, colts, and falcons and never won a ring.

Love AD but hate i told you so threads that don't show their ugly heads when the player in question stumbles or has an average day as was the case against philly and dallas.
    Tiz.....You are always on spot with most of what you say. However two games does not make a season my brother....1 STAT needs to be considered....740 RUSHING YARDS!!!!! That LEADS the NFL.....Take into account that he is playing in MInny and that everyone and their mother know the Vikings are going to run the ball, that is INCREDIBLE....Oh and he is a rookie!!
    Last edited by HebrewHammer; 11-04-2007 at 03:24 PM.

Peterson is the first rookie in history to have two games rushing over 200 yards, and leads the entire NFL for the season in rushing. At what point is someone supposed to step up and say this is a great player that the Cards should have gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewHammer View Post
    Tiz.....You are always on spot with most of what you say. However two games does not make a season my brother....1 STAT needs to be considered....740 RUSHING YARDS!!!!! That LEADS the NFL.....Take into account that he is playing in MInny and that everyone and their mother know the Vikings are going to run the ball, that is INCREDIBLE....Oh and he is a rookie!!
    he's actually over 1k in 8 games. And i'm fully aware of him being #1 going into this year just like i was about Edge being #5 despite not enjoying a player like Hutch on the OL.

Not taken anything away from AD's wonderful season but remember AD's having a great year with an OL that helped Taylor have a great year last year. Edge was top 5 with a newly forged OL

Which brings me to my initial point in all this. AZ was not in a position where they could enjoy the luxury of drafting Peterson and needed to try and do something to block for Edge and protect for Matt and Kurt. Despite the great win today both Minn and AZ are 3-5
    Last edited by Tiz; 11-04-2007 at 03:49 PM.
    Baltimore wins with offense

Quote Originally Posted by Camelback View Post
    Peterson is the first rookie in history to have two games rushing over 200 yards, and leads the entire NFL for the season in rushing. At what point is someone supposed to step up and say this is a great player that the Cards should have gotten?
    But RBs like Peterson are a dime a dozen. They come along all the time ;)
    Still searching for our QBOF.