Thread: I donated my Tickets

Default I donated my Tickets

I have to work on friday and am not able to use the Tickets so I gave my Aug 29 Preseason tickets to
    The Boys and Girls Clubs of Phoenix.

The lady at the front desk said they would give them to a family who might not normally get to go to a game, and she assured me that they would not go unused.

I think its a nice thing to do and they will send you a reciept for the TAX DEDUCTION.

They are locate at 2645 N 24th St in Phoenix. Or give them a call if you have any questions.

See you all at the Miami game September.
    I BLEED CARDINAL RED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryCenters_rules View Post
    I have to work on friday and am not able to use the Tickets so I gave my Aug 29 Preseason tickets to
    The Boys and Girls Clubs of Phoenix.

The lady at the front desk said they would give them to a family who might not normally get to go to a game, and she assured me that they would not go unused.

I think its a nice thing to do and they will send you a reciept for the TAX DEDUCTION.

They are locate at 2645 N 24th St in Phoenix. Or give them a call if you have any questions.

See you all at the Miami game September.
    FANTASTIC IDEA!! What a great way to help. I wonder if they will accept Coyotes tix as well? I hate it when certain event tix are not used, when someone else could have gotten enjoyment from them...
    Last edited by How da ya like me NOW!; 08-23-2008 at 09:41 AM.

As a season ticket holder, you can call the Cardinals box office and they will take the barcodes and print new tickets, giving them to charities. They will also send you a receipt.

Great way to help make a child's day.

Quote Originally Posted by azmikey View Post
    As a season ticket holder, you can call the Cardinals box office and they will take the barcodes and print new tickets, giving them to charities. They will also send you a receipt.

Great way to help make a child's day.
    That sounds like a better idea. I gave my tickets for the Houston game to the Big Brothers last year, and they never bothered to send me my tax receipt, despite promising to do so.

I donated mine to the Cardinals' Charities. (through the Cards office). Not only did they give them to underprivilaged children with but I received a thank you note signed by each child and they added their own personal thank you. Priceless.
    The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse who gets the cheese.

that's really a great thing to do

The main thing is to get the tickets into the hands of kids no matter which charity you choose.

I chose the Boys and Girls Club of Phoenix because thier main office is one of the stops on my route and I know they are a great organization because I went there as a young child.

I BLEED CARDINAL RED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryCenters_rules View Post
    The main thing is to get the tickets into the hands of kids no matter which charity you choose.

Absolutely agree! For many of us, the Cardinals games might be THE event we plan for the year. We scrimp, we save, we go to the games. For many kids, they'll never see the inside of the stadium.

This is a great idea thanks!!!

That is an awesome idea, I would of never thought of this. I always try and find a Card's fan to give them to.

Also new to board, long time reader. Go Cards!! Grew up in AZ. I have Cardinal red running through my veins.