Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 5,600 tickets left

Quote Originally Posted by D.Payne #29 View Post
    I predict the blackout will not happen. Someone will buy them up. If not I will buy Kid Stallyn a new wig.

I'm holding ya to that...I need a new wig! Its gettin' all rastafarian in the back.

Follow the Kid: facebook.com/kidstallyn and @KidStallyn on Twitter

Default There are 3,700 Tickets Remaining

As of 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, there were 3,700 tickets remaining. The NFL has AGAIN extended the deadline for another 24 hours.

Does this mean that even if a company buy's the extra tickets, we will see plenty of empty seats in the nest?

I have a 45 yard line seat that I offered on Craigs list for FREE, and still have not had one call or email.

What is up with the fans. Too bad we did not have the Cowboys are Vikings in town for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefive5 View Post
    As of 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, there were 3,700 tickets remaining. The NFL has AGAIN extended the deadline for another 24 hours.

Does this mean that even if a company buy's the extra tickets, we will see plenty of empty seats in the nest?

I have a 45 yard line seat that I offered on Craigs list for FREE, and still have not had one call or email.

What is up with the fans. Too bad we did not have the Cowboys are Vikings in town for this game.
    It's a shame if it doesn't sell out, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd rather have a bunch of Cowboy or Viking fans in the stands.

We'll be mostly Cardinal fans. Even at 75%, that's better than a full house with 50% enemy fans in it.
    Air Arians

As of 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, there were 3,700 tickets remaining. The NFL has given the Cards ANOTHER 24 hours. Such kindness, Too bad they did not give us extra time to get a MLK (week day) holiday before they yanked our first Superbowl away.

The prices on craigs list and stubhub are now lower then any regular season game we had all year. I can't figure this one out.

Judging by how many Vikings fans were in the stands at UOP Stadium a few weeks ago, there may be more real Vikings fans in Phoenix than in Minnesota. The Vikings still had 8,000 tickets remaining Thursday morning:

http://tinyurl.com/9comsh

As of 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, there were 3,700 tickets remaining. The NFL has given the Cards ANOTHER 24 hours. Such kindness, Too bad they did not give us extra time to get a MLK (week day) holiday before they yanked our first Superbowl away.

The prices on craigs list and stubhub are now lower then any regular season game we had all year. I can't figure this one out.
    They're even challenging non-Denver preseason games for can't-even-give-em-away-ness at this point.

Part of the blame goes to the Cardinals for stinking up the field in the Vikings and Patriots games, causing the casual fan to lose all faith the Cards could win this Saturday, but the bad economy is probably the main reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks4ever View Post
    Two tickets from the Card in the lower level at section 112 row 32 would be $272 for the pair. I was just on the Team Website. I'd post the link, but it would just expire as Ticketmaster gives you 1 minute to but or it time's out.

Here's 4 Tickets on Ebay in the LL in section 122 in row 29 for $200. That's $200 for all 4. Granted the bidding has 4 hours left, but there's no way it gets to $544 which would make the tickets equal.
    If you want to see what tickets are actually going for on eBay, don't speculate on what you see in active listings, click the box in Advanced Search to search the already completed listings. Anything that actually sold will have a green-colored price.

You have to sign up as an eBay member to search completed listings, but signing up is no big deal.

Is it a sellout?

The website sends you here to buy tickets.

http://www.nfl.com/tickets/exchange?...omeA_b_10004_2

Instead, go to NFL.com, click the playoff game link, and buy tickets from there, if you're having problems.

I'm probably just don't something wrong.

Are you offering your ticket for free!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks4ever View Post
    Two tickets from the Card in the lower level at section 112 row 32 would be $272 for the pair. I was just on the Team Website. I'd post the link, but it would just expire as Ticketmaster gives you 1 minute to but or it time's out.

Here's 4 Tickets on Ebay in the LL in section 122 in row 29 for $200. That's $200 for all 4. Granted the bidding has 4 hours left, but there's no way it gets to $544 which would make the tickets equal.

Granted section 122 is in the corner, and Section 112 is roughly 15 yard line, but that's still a Massive difference.

Here's the link,

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-tickets-Cardin...3A1%7C294%3A50

And NO, I'm not jealous. I've attended 4 playoff games in 3 years, ALL WINS. To Quote the Walrus at his final press conference, "Sure I would've liked to have done better this year, but I'm not greedy, I'm one of the lucky ones."
    i just got 2 for $150 total in section 117...I bought mine in club level but sold them to a friend...when I heard we were facing a blackout I bought the ones in 117...it will be my first time in the lower level and out of section 201...I hope all in that section represent well and cheer hard-I will see you all next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Banvard316 View Post
    I got 4 tickets for 320 section 118 that is face value. I would have bought from ticketmaster but they didnt have those seats and I love the northern endzone tickets!
    you like the northern end zone...it's my first time in that part of "town"...I love my section 201 on an angle as I see the entire field...I'll be sitting in 117 for the playoffs...have a great game

Just scanned through Craigslist and there are no bargains there at all, worse prices than on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStallyn View Post
    The biggest news of the day....If you didn't purchase playoff tickets as a season ticket holder, and we go to the superbowl, you aren't elegible for the lottery drawing for participating team allotment (17.5% of Raymond James Stadium or approximately 13,500 seats per team)
    but that's only if you bought your regular season tickets in the alloted time-early december was the deadline...correct...so, those season ticket holders who are going to buy seats that are not their regular seats will not be a part of the lottery...am I correct in that Kid?