Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh fans forget that....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Steelers are my team win or lose....Which you just stated that if the Cardinals win then you will switch teams....So we don't need fair weather fans like you in our fan base....Its fans like you that give Steelers a bad rep......
    Its very obvious this guy isnt a Steelers fan. He's parading a Steelers name but if you look at his angles he shoots from the hip with that Cincy Bengals edge fan or possibly a cloaked Charger fan. Hes definitely not a Steelers fan.

Bet if you asked him he couldnt tell you the name of the Steelers back that ran for the last TD is Superbowl XXX that was held in Tempe.

Quote Originally Posted by LayinTheWoodley View Post
    Is it even possible to be a Cardinal bandwagon fan O.o..

No offense to you guys but your team has been pretty horrible and bandwagon fans only jump on the wagons of winning teams, granted you guys have been winning this season I'm just saying.
    The Lions, Raiders and Bungles have been pretty horrible, we have been very good lately and have the best home record the last 2 years in the NFC! Don't hate on us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAZ View Post
    Its very obvious this guy isnt a Steelers fan. He's parading a Steelers name but if you look at his angles he shoots from the hip with that Cincy Bengals edge fan or possibly a cloaked Charger fan. Hes definitely not a Steelers fan.
    It's getting difficult to tell who the posers are. We definitely have found something the Steelers lead the NFL with. I'm starting to wonder if there's more phoney fans than real fans.
    CARDIAC CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by LayinTheWoodley View Post
    Is it even possible to be a Cardinal bandwagon fan O.o..

No offense to you guys but your team has been pretty horrible and bandwagon fans only jump on the wagons of winning teams, granted you guys have been winning this season I'm just saying.
    no offense taken. your right on the money.

it always amuses me that people feel the need to come to this board to tell us how bad we've been. who knows better than us?

however, we cardinal fans take great pride, a bit sick and twisted admittedly, but great pride in sticking with our redbirds through some very difficult decades. so we of all people have no tolerance for frontrunning, bandwagon fans, it makes my skin crawl.

may the best team win.......and they always do.

...........the ******** hung me in the spring of '25...........

2005 we were average huh??

That is funny stuff...

We had a great Oline...not good...GREAT

We had Willie Parker and Bettis in the backfield

22 of the guys on our team now were on that team so what does that tell you...

That team came off a 15-1 season and a lose in the AFCC...you guys are so ******* stupid its embarrassing
    Last edited by CurtainCall; 01-23-2009 at 04:26 AM.

Before getting back to topic, two things:

1. Bandwagon fans suck. They have no real loyalty. Not only are they not loyal to their team, they show no camaraderie with fellow fans. You never can trust them, never know when they are going to bail on you.

2. Wishing for injuries shows no class. No matter how you view this, it is a game. Palmer injured his elbow this season and missed the season. He may never be the same player. Now, it jeopardizes his career. While he may not have to worry about money, there are plenty of players in a different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by How da ya like me NOW! View Post
    In 2005, they were a slightly above average team that got hot. They had some divine intervention (i.e. Roethlisberger's shoe string tackle) and they ended up winning a Super Bowl. They were nowhere near the best team in the NFL during the 2005 REGULAR season, but ended up with the Lombardi...Remind you of anyone else...in 2008???
    I completely agree that the Steelers got hot in the playoffs, but I do not agree they were slightly above average that season. The Steelers ended 10-6 but suffered a 3 game losing streak when hobbled by injuries to key players.

That team had the 5th ranked defense, 3rd ranked rush defense, and 5th ranked rush offense. The Steelers passing attack was limited by Cowher because he trusted the defense so much, but they were very capable. Honestly, as a team, the 2005 team was better than the 2008 team because of balance. They had a very good defense and a good offense. This season, the Steelers have an excellent defense and an inconsistent offense.

And, no matter who wins the Super Bowl, neither team will be the best the NFL had to offer this season. The Titans were once talking of going undefeated. The Giants and Panthers were no slouch either.

This game goes to the team that imposes their will on the other team.

I highly doubt this "steelersgold" character is, was, or ever will be a Steelers fan. I suspect it is a Philly or some other team's fan in disguise.

I have seen my share of legitimate Steelers fan trolls and this one acts nothing like it. He openly calls the steelers "dirty" implying that the palmer hit was intentional (something no one who follows the team believes at all) He admits to being a fairweather fan... something no hardcore troll ever does. He is here to rile the cards fans up and make steelers fans look bad... a troublemaker of the worse type.

The steeler fans are just upset that their 95 steelers made the worst superbowl teams ever list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumo64c View Post
    The steeler fans are just upset that their 95 steelers made the worst superbowl teams ever list.
    hmmm...you have been a member of this board since September huh???

That answers a lot....I bet you didn't watch football in 95

I believe the 2005 super bowl team was 11-5 in the regular season.
    They simply were buried in the glut of excellent teams that season.
    This was a 15-1 team the year before that lost twice in OT and once on a last second field goal to the defending sb champion Pats. The talent level on that team was very high. it was a potential 14-2 team that underperformed in the regular season but won out down the stretch and dominated through the playoffs only to get mentally leveled by the super bowl hype and barely get past another SB inexperianced team in the seahawks