Thread: When Will Miami Get A Real Qb!

dolphins Guest

Default When Will Miami Get A Real Qb!

I am definately not sold on Culpepper yet, he played badly last season before his knee injury,and Harrington OMG! We are a team that definately needs a Qb of the future,they spoke with harrington and I hope they do not sign him too

Fitzgerald Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dolphins
    I am definately not sold on Culpepper yet, he played badly last season before his knee injury,and Harrington OMG! We are a team that definately needs a Qb of the future,they spoke with harrington and I hope they do not sign him too
    The guy has been consistent throughout his career, and with the exception of last season, he's routinely put up Pro Bowl numbers.

Can't go wrong with a guy who threw for 4,717 yards and 38 TD in his last full season of action.

dolphins Guest

Its just the fact a big guy like him with a BAD knee injury,he may not scramble like he used too. I look for carson palmer to have problems too.Its just the fact they carry so much weight around how does a knee ever heal,I know Dante has the skills im just looking at it from a health standpoint.Bad knee injuries sometimes signal the beginning of the end.Look at Jamal Anderson

When will Miami get a real QB?

They don't deserve one yet. They had Marino for all those years. Let them suffer some.

Quote Originally Posted by jbroi
    When will Miami get a real QB?

They don't deserve one yet. They had Marino for all those years. Let them suffer some.

Now, thats funny! Sorry dolphins, but you guys had it soooo great for soooo long!

That said, I think you guys did great in securing C-Pep for a mere 2nd round pick. Well done.