Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles area AZ Cardinal sports bar?

Default Los Angeles area AZ Cardinal sports bar?

I've noticed quite a few people who post live in SoCal. Anyone know where Cardinal fans get together to watch the game in the L.A. area? Maybe we should pick a place and start one. It seems every other team has a place to call its home here. Since I don't have Sunday ticket I've been watching the games at Hollywood Billiards. Great place to watch the game.

I really didn't know another one like me existed in so cal...I'm in Orange County and i bleed Cardinal red every week!

Default Cool there are at least 2 of you :)

I recently posted about having to relo back to CA for work having just spent the last 5 years in AZ. I am fortunate and still have my season tickets so I am not available every gameday weekend but for most of them. I am in the Orange County area and watch at Chronic Cantina Steeler Country for sure but I have become a regular so the mgr makes sure I get to see my games even if I can't hear them :(. I have heard of a Cardinal Bar in Long Beach but agree we need to find a SoCAL nest.

Default Long Beach Card's Nest?

Anybody else heard of this mythical place?

I spend a lot of time in So Cal and would love to find a Cardinal friendly bar in the area...

As indicated above Chronic Cantina is where I hang. Today there was 4 Cardinal wearing fans. Numbers are growing. I'll be there next weekend too but out to the Nest for the Vikings game.

Call out to the California fans to make a show this coming monday night football game. Could be the night we clinch our 2nd NFC West Champion banner. Who is going to join me?

Default where you thinking CardinalFan?

I'm interested if i don't have to work. What about this Long Beach bar?... I'm in LA and your in the OC.. good half way point.

Default Long Beach Bar

I have only seen a listing about it and have never been there. For the possible celebration I want to be somewhere I have been. Anyone cmon now show some Cardinal Love!!

Monday Night?

Hi, I live in Buena Park and at some point, would enjoy being in the company of LA/Orange Co. area Cardinal Fans. Let me know if and when any of you are going to either of the 2 locations mentioned, need addresses, or any other place to watch games.

NativeCardFan

Quote Originally Posted by NativeCardFan View Post
    Hi, I live in Buena Park and at some point, would enjoy being in the company of LA/Orange Co. area Cardinal Fans. Let me know if and when any of you are going to either of the 2 locations mentioned, need addresses, or any other place to watch games.

NativeCardFan
    This Monday Night 12/14/09
    Chronic Cantina
    www.chroniccantina.com

1870 Harbor Boulevard
    Costa Mesa, CA 92627-5036
    (949) 646-0227

This is my usual haunt for football. Ill be there probably around 5pm to get seating. Full Cards gear ready to rumble. There will probably be a fair contigent of 49ers fans so lets make a show of support.