Thread: Fantasy Football

Exclamation Fantasy Football

Please be aware that money fantasy football leagues are NOT allowed on the Cards Message Board. The just for fun pick'em and fantasty football leagues are allowed.

There is no problem to discuss your fantasy picks and ask advice etc. What we don't want is fantasy leagues posting all their picks etc. on this board, but to put the link to the fantasy league and everyone can read it at that site.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your cooperation,
    Cats
    "Everything that kills me makes me feel alive"

Good stuff!
    I see the sky is still firmly in place above us.

Umm... sorry but may I ask why we are no longer allowed to discuss our fantasy teams and ask for advice on trades, who to start etc.?

After all the title of this board includes "Fantasy Football".

Thanks in advance for an explanation.

So, who are some sleepers this year guys? I'm in three leagues, I do quite a bit of research but what do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Please be aware that money fantasy football leagues are NOT allowed on the Cards Message Board. The just for fun pick'em and fantasty football leagues are allowed.

There is no problem to discuss your fantasy picks and ask advice etc. What we don't want is fantasy leagues posting all their picks etc. on this board, but to put the link to the fantasy league and everyone can read it at that site.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your cooperation,
    Cats
    it is only necessary to segment the audience, maybe a chart especially for Fantasy footboll, not a big fan though :V