Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals Third - Black Jerseys

Cardinals Third - Black Jerseys

Forgive me if this has been already posted, but has the Arizona Cardinals announced which games the team will wear their new black jerseys, and will they also wear their new third jerseys in their road games? Thanks.
    Last edited by Westgate; 08-11-2010 at 05:53 PM.

No games announced, but if I remember it right, they can wear it for one preseason game, (probably the texans) and one regular season game. Which will probably be one of our prime time games.
    2009 Pickem Champ

Dockett said on KTAR that they get 3 games in the black jerseys, one pre-season and 2 regular season.

He didn't know for sure what games they would be, but he sounded pretty certain that the Monday Night game against the 49'ers was one of them. Beyond that, he just speculated, but it sounded likely that the 2nd would be the Christmas game against Dallas.

Again though, there has been no "official announcement" as of yet, so the info is subject to change. He was 99% though on that Monday night game.

I know any uniform changes for a game have to be schedule ahead of time, so chances are these are already scheduled, just not made public yet.
    2009 Pickem Champ

Don't think Christmas game should be one of them...Red & white matches Santa clause hats & christmas cheerleader outfits, etc.

Would be in favor of the Monday night game selection because the 49ers also wear red.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Llama View Post
    Dockett said on KTAR that they get 3 games in the black jerseys, one pre-season and 2 regular season.

He didn't know for sure what games they would be, but he sounded pretty certain that the Monday Night game against the 49'ers was one of them. Beyond that, he just speculated, but it sounded likely that the 2nd would be the Christmas game against Dallas.

Again though, there has been no "official announcement" as of yet, so the info is subject to change. He was 99% though on that Monday night game.
    I second that! It’s going to be Monday Night (49ers) and Christmas Day (Dallas)
    Any other game would be dumb!
    We can only hope.

Even though I’m excited about the Black Jersey’s I’m not sure if this is a good thing.
    Already you are seeing a lot of fans buying up the Black jerseys. But my question is, we a red/white team or black team color? During games when the Cardinals are wearing their red/white jerseys and everything else is red, I can already see thousand of fans wearing Black Jerseys, and I think we can all agree when all the fans are on the same page (red), it’s awesome.

Just my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Paceman View Post
    I second that! It’s going to be Monday Night (49ers) and Christmas Day (Dallas)
    Any other game would be dumb!
    We can only hope.

Even though I’m excited about the Black Jersey’s I’m not sure if this is a good thing.
    Already you are seeing a lot of fans buying up the Black jerseys. But my question is, we a red/white team or black team color? During games when the Cardinals are wearing their red/white jerseys and everything else is red, I can already see thousand of fans wearing Black Jerseys, and I think we can all agree when all the fans are on the same page (red), it’s awesome.

Just my opinion!
    My only problem with those two games are that those are our 2 national TV games. It would be kind of weird that we were in Alternate Uniforms for both of our Nationally televised games, but it's not that big of a deal.

Besides, we'll likely wear our Red's in the Super Bowl, so people will still get to see them.

Wink

Jerseys to be worn at preseason finale.

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2010/08/...season-finale/

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Llama View Post
    My only problem with those two games are that those are our 2 national TV games. It would be kind of weird that we were in Alternate Uniforms for both of our Nationally televised games, but it's not that big of a deal.

Besides, we'll likely wear our Red's in the Super Bowl, so people will still get to see them.
    I need to buy my black jersey and also reserve me a room in Dallas for the Super Bowl. *snicker*
    10-5

Thanks dillon1. Those Cardinals black jerseys look so darn similar to the Atlanta Falcons black jerseys.