Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cut Levi Brown at the end of the season petition

Quote Originally Posted by wildcats_red10 View Post
    This thread is just wow.
    WOW = waste if words lol

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCard View Post
    Well done, so you have discovered that I tend to be consistent in my posting, not wandering from one extreme to another based upon whatever the flavour of the day is. I stand by my assessment. If I am proved wrong down the line call me out on it and I will take my knocks; but as of now, I believe Levi Brown will be a very good LT for us this year.

Oh, and I am happy to put my analysis up against that of many of the 'so called experts out there' if I were not I wouldn't be watching football, let alone posting on this board.
    So let me get this right. You are willing to put your analysis up against experts and put your analysis ahead of stats because you watch football and post on this board???

You have been proven wrong. Just wanted to call you out. Levi Brown has been nothing but lousy. How long are you wanting to wait and see before we can agree that the # 5 overall pick is one of if not the worst Tackle in the league? And are we judging by stats? Or going by your personal eyeball judgement? just trying to figure out what less he can do before you are willing to take notice. The TE's may help him. I agree with that. I hope he plays better this year. If he doesn't, we have to replace him. I know they don't grow on trees but it should not be that hard to replace the 30th ranked player at his position.
    Last edited by smktlk; 08-24-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smktlk View Post
    So let me get this right. You are willing to put your analysis up against experts and put your analysis ahead of stats because you watch football and post on this board???

You have been proven wrong. Just wanted to call you out. Levi Brown has been nothing but lousy. How long are you wanting to wait and see before we can agree that the # 5 overall pick is one of if not the worst Tackle in the league? And are we judging by stats? Or going by your personal eyeball judgement? just trying to figure out what less he can do before you are willing to take notice. The TE's may help him. I agree with that. I hope he plays better this year. If he doesn't, we have to replace him. I know they don't grow on trees but it should not be that hard to replace the 30th ranked player at his position.
    I said I was prepared to put my analysis of Levi Brown up against experts, I recall saying it in my last post. You are asking am I willing to put my analysis up against experts? Please refer to my last post in which I said I was prepared to put my analysis up against experts. However, just in case you do not understand, I AM PREPARED TO PUT MY ANALYSIS UP AGAINST THE EXPERTS AND FORECAST THAT LEVI BROWN WILL HAVE A GOOD SEASON AND NOT BE A WEAK LINK IN THE CARDINALS OFFENSIVE LINE.

Is that clear enough for you?
    Last edited by EuroCard; 08-24-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    haiku tweets @EuroCard60

Levi Brown sucks, wasted first round pick should have drafted ...... Not going to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCard View Post
    I said I was prepared to put my analysis of Levi Brown up against experts, I recall saying it in my last post. You are asking am I willing to put my analysis up against experts? Please refer to my last post in which I said I was prepared to put my analysis up against experts. However, just in case you do not understand, I AM PREPARED TO PUT MY ANALYSIS UP AGAINST THE EXPERTS AND FORECAST THAT LEVI BROWN WILL HAVE A GOOD SEASON AND NOT BE A WEAK LINK IN THE CARDINALS OFFENSIVE LINE.

Is that clear enough for you?
    I'm sorry, I don't get it.

Seriously though.. I hope you're right. I'm not going to completely give up on him yet, but I'll admit, I'm getting a little tired of waiting for his 'breakout year.'

It's now or never for #75, I hope you're right and everyone else is wrong.

I don't want to see him cut. I want to see him take a large paycut and moved to right tackle or to guard. If its the latter he'll be much cheaper and be a fantastic run blocker in the trench.

I had a dream this guy got extended. I woke up in such a panic to look to see if it was true. Thank god it was just a dream.

Talk about a nightmare
    2009 Pickem Champ

Move him to guard...god can't believe we drafted L.Davis 2.0.

Seriously...draft day was like this...."YES!!omg can't believe it,no BRAINER...Adrian Peterson!!!!!........wha...WHAT?!?....NOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOooooooo ooooOOOOOOO!"
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOna_Style View Post
    Move him to guard...god can't believe we drafted L.Davis 2.0.

Seriously...draft day was like this...."YES!!omg can't believe it,no BRAINER...Adrian Peterson!!!!!........wha...WHAT?!?....NOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOooooooo ooooOOOOOOO!"
    Would have been even better if we got my boy J.Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by 216CardsFan View Post
    Would have been even better if we got my boy J.Thomas
    Yea but we didn't have a shot at him.

Man that day pisses me off.lol
    The more you care..the more it hurts.