Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cards got dominated. It's that simple.

Default Cards got dominated. It's that simple.

172 yards on the ground, 283 through the air, and 78 offensive plays with 38 minutes of possession.

This is not the mark of a good team. Cards were dominated

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonCards View Post
    172 yards on the ground, 283 through the air, and 78 offensive plays with 38 minutes of possession.

This is not the mark of a good team. Cards were dominated
    If this was the result of us getting dominated then I am extremely happy. Not many teams can be "dominated" and lose by 1 point and have a good chance to win it in the end.

I totally agree. The score should not have even been that close based on how bad we got dominated throughout the game....total yards, time of possession, penalties, etc, etc, etc. Once again this falls on Wiz's shoulders.

I wouldn't consider a loss by 1 point "domination." There were some great plays on defense, especially that blocked field goal. Was I happy with how our defense performed throughout the game? No, but dominated? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedZone View Post
    I totally agree. The score should not have even been that close based on how bad we got dominated throughout the game....total yards, time of possession, penalties, etc, etc, etc. Once again this falls on Wiz's shoulders.
    oh yeah definitely i totally thought it was a bad idea when whiz became the DC and the GM

We didn't get dominated but when didn't ply good either lack of pass rush and coverage off top of that the horrible o-line that's been killing us for years.

I have been gone for a while but anybody tell me what happened to all my post its like it reset of something I had over 600+ and I now have only 80?

I am tired of seeing TE and WR catch the ball all day with thw closest DB at least 5 yrds away.

A good QB would have put up 40 on the card today!

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestCard View Post
    If this was the result of us getting dominated then I am extremely happy. Not many teams can be "dominated" and lose by 1 point and have a good chance to win it in the end.
    What he said...
    Dobler. The best of the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonCards View Post
    A good QB would have put up 40 on the card today!
    true. the score should not have been that close our D sucks donkey