Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Peterson first career INT.

Default Patrick Peterson first career INT.

Congrats! I hope there's many more.

(If it's any consolation Rodgers-Cromartie didn't have his first INT until Week 11 his Rookie Year.)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Congrats! I hope there's many more.

(If it's any consolation Rodgers-Cromartie didn't have his first INT until Week 11 his Rookie Year.)
    Maybe we need to put an * on that interception. I love this guy but that was a hail mary on the last play before the half. Not saying it's a gimme, just say'n.

It was a gimme int for someone on the defense and it just happen to be peterson.
    Last edited by McCollum,Travis; 09-26-2011 at 11:10 AM.

the int was tipped but its still an int. i love how he wanted to return it to the end zone but Wilson made him take a dive lol.

i think the more telling stat is i dont even remember peterson getting thrown at yesterday!

I still don't understand why he went down after the pick and why A-Dub made him go to the ground. I mean he is a dangerouse punt return guy in the open field against a bunch of offensive guys who aren't used to tackling. That was a poor decision with no time on the clock, take a chance at scoring, the likely hood of something happening that would actually allow the Seahawks a chance at scoring is slim to none. That may have been our best scoring chance the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    I still don't understand why he went down after the pick and why A-Dub made him go to the ground. I mean he is a dangerouse punt return guy in the open field against a bunch of offensive guys who aren't used to tackling. That was a poor decision with no time on the clock, take a chance at scoring, the likely hood of something happening that would actually allow the Seahawks a chance at scoring is slim to none. That may have been our best scoring chance the rest of the game.
    Thought the same ******* thing.

Wouldve been pissed if I was Peterson and Adub blocked me and made me take a knee.

Did adub forget that we lost the superbowl with a int pick 6 at half time...dumb
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOna_Style View Post
    Thought the same ******* thing.

Wouldve been pissed if I was Peterson and Adub blocked me and made me take a knee.

Did adub forget that we lost the superbowl with a int pick 6 at half time...dumb
    Not worth a harsh injury considering it is unlikely that he would have made it to the endzone barring some big tackle, thats really the only logic i can think to what ADub did

I thought he had a pick 6 week one?

Quote Originally Posted by slh1017 View Post
    He did......
    Follow the Kid: facebook.com/kidstallyn and @KidStallyn on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by slh1017 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KidStallyn View Post
    He did......
    Nope. He returned a punt for a TD.

He did pick off Rivers for 6 in the pre-season.