Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bryant McKinnie

Default Bryant McKinnie

I just saw this and the first thing that popped into my head was the Cardinals.

What say you guys?

BryantMckinnie: Decision is made! I'm gone!

Baltimore wanted to renegotiate his deal and he said no so they have cut him.
    Last edited by 206EaglesFan; 09-04-2012 at 10:45 AM.

This is a dream scenario for the Cardinals. Especially with Bridges on IR we are really thin at tackle.

Sign McKinnie, move Batiste back to RT and let Massie slowly earn playing time. My only concern is a team with a worse record last year claiming McKinnie before the Cardinals which is certainly possible.
    "It's not a lie if you believe it."
    George Castanza

Graves might get around to it sometime next month . . .
    No more Snyder.

He's vested so I don't believe he is subjected to waivers. It's simply a bidding war for his services.
    Last edited by 206EaglesFan; 09-04-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Just saw Andrew Brandt tweet about it. Cardinals have the most pressing need, but we can pretty much guarantee that they won't get it done.

Maybe a false alarm....jeeze.

AlbertBreer: Ok. Another text from McKinnie: "Not officially over yet just got a call" #staytuned

I don't know how the Cards would feel about him as he has had controversies and incidences which go against the image that the Cards like to project for their team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryant_McKinnie

Call him up, beg him, grovel, plead, offer up your first born child.

ANYTHING, to get him here.
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

Well, he's already helped us quite a bit according to his Wikipedia article:

"After a 2009 loss against the Arizona Cardinals, it was reported by Tony Boselli on the Dan Patrick show that McKinnie accidentally tipped off the Vikings offensive game plan to the Cardinals. He said that the Cardinals knew when the Vikings were going to pass because of his leg. "He would have one of his legs back a little bit further" when getting in stance before the play.[3] In 2010, McKinnie allowed a sack that injured Brett Favre and stopped his consecutive regular season start streak at 297 games"
    This was like watching two manatees stuck in mud fighting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalMan View Post
    I don't know how the Cards would feel about him as he has had controversies and incidences which go against the image that the Cards like to project for their team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryant_McKinnie
    You have nothing to fear we won't be signing the evil McKinnie. We only sign goody goodies that can't play football.
    Still searching for our QBOF.