Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How bad will it get in San Fran next week?

Default How bad will it get in San Fran next week?

They have to win and I think it could get ugly again after what the hawks did to them..Pick a score...38-10 is mine and that's being kind...but in the end it will mean a higher draft pick and hopefully bring some changes to this coaching staff

Quote Originally Posted by cardsfannc View Post
    They have to win and I think it could get ugly again after what the hawks did to them..Pick a score...38-10 is mine and that's being kind...but in the end it will mean a higher draft pick and hopefully bring some changes to this coaching staff
    Agreed but they still will not win it all. Harbaugh made a mistake going with the young Qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Agreed but they still will not win it all. Harbaugh made a mistake going with the young Qb.
    Of course, hindsight is 20/20 but Kap was 4-1 going into the Seattle game. As a coach he did the right thing. Let the kid play and go through his lumps. Just look at the mess the Cardinals have in their hands due to Whiz's inclination to play QB carousel. You need stability at the most important position and should be willing to battle with him through thick and thin. Harbaugh use to to be a QB. He knows that.

42-9 San Fran.

They were embarrassed last night and they already hate us. They are gunna want to run up the score on us. We have no QB worthy of being even a HS JV QB, ;et alone an NFL caliber QB.

Only one thing can douse the defeat..... That is a presser saying Whiz will return .. now that would be catastrophic !
    "Remember the truth is out there"

2 pick 6 is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by br1ju View Post
    Of course, hindsight is 20/20 but Kap was 4-1 going into the Seattle game. As a coach he did the right thing. Let the kid play and go through his lumps. Just look at the mess the Cardinals have in their hands due to Whiz's inclination to play QB carousel. You need stability at the most important position and should be willing to battle with him through thick and thin. Harbaugh use to to be a QB. He knows that.

I personally wish C'KAP well (short of winning the SB) in hopes Alex would leave and we get him. As for the upcoming game, the 9ers do not want to go into postseason with two division losses in a row. That can mess with a teams head no matter how much they may try and rationalize it away going into the elimination rounds. And they're playing at home too. Lambs to the slaughter if you ask me.

I hope the Cards somehow pull off an improbable shocking upset over the 49ers because I want to see the Hawks get a home game for the wildcard round.
    C-A-R-D-I-N-A-L-S, CARDINALS!!!!!

Picture the worst possible scenario and then double it, haha.
    I'm hoping they can just score one offensive touchdown.

But offensive has many meanings with the Cardinals...
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro...

I don't see how the Cards don't win this game CK7 is one dimensional if you can contain him like Seattle did its an easy win our Defense is great if Hoyer can get us a few Touchdowns and Feely continues to play lights out it will be a close game plain n simple, stop making the 49'ers a team they really arent, Justin Smith will be out along with Mario Manningham and Vernon Davis. We bite ourselves in the foot as usual and win a point less game but to make it kind of a nice win the 49ers wont win the Division and Seattle gets it, I rather have Seattle win the Division to be honest.
    I'mm Bacckkk!