Thread: Stadium Policy: What or What Not to Do - Buy, Sell Tickets or any ticket transaction

Default Stadium Policy: What or What Not to Do - Buy, Sell Tickets or any ticket transaction

Remember if you want to sell, buy or any other transactions concerning tickets must go thru azcardinals.com and follow the directions below. Buying, selling or any ticket transactions are not allowed on the message board.

Make the most of your season ticket investment by selling tickets using...

Cardinals TeamExchange

Introducing a New and Convenient Feature to My Arizona Cardinals Account, Your Personal Online
    Season Ticket Management Resource.

The Arizona Cardinals are excited to announce the addition of a new service designed exclusively for season ticket holders. Cardinals TeamExchange, available through www.azcardinals.com, is designed to help you maintain value in each of your tickets by offering a platform for tickets you cannot use to be resold.

Through the use of My Arizona Cardinals Account, you can enjoy the following convenient features:

Edit Your Profile: Keep your account profile up-to-date to ensure you receive valuable offers and information from the team.

Make Payments: View invoices, make payments, and even renew yourseason package online.

Forward or Sell Your Tickets: If you can't attend a game, simply email your tickets using Ticket Forwarding, or sell them through the new Cardinals TeamExchange. Either way, you'll get the most of your season tickets!

To access My Arizona Cardinals Account and take advantage of these exclusive features, visit www.azcardinals.com and click on the My Arizona Cardinals Account button to log in with your account ID and password.
    Here's some more information about tickets: The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at the Cardinals Stadium and thoughout Sportman's Park. Fans that purchase tickets from someone other that the Arizona Cardinals or Ticketmaster do so at their own risk and those tickets could be counterfeit. The Cardinals are not responsible for and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invaild tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider. This information came from a ProEm handout.

Still have a problem with the policy? Take it up with the Arizona Cardinals, don't ask us.

"Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

Default Stadium Policy of What or What Not to Do

Want to know hows and whys of the stadium?

Go to this link for more information: http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/a-to-z-guide.html

Hope this helps everyone who has a question about stadium.

"Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13