Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiem Gets an A+ So Far

I admit, I was opposed to the CP trade because I feared we'd give up to much. I was wrong and I'm willing to admit it. A trade swap and conditional next year, a 2 year contract with $10M guarenteed that doesn't tie our hands next year... I can't argue with this move. CP may not be the answer, but the move does in fact appear to make the team better in the short term without damaging the long term.

I'm giving him an incomplete, because the OL still SUCKS!!

Why yes, yes he does.
    Last edited by native az; 04-02-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

While I understand it was a cap casualty, and Yeremiah Bell isn't a bad player, Rhodes was a top 5 safety in the NFL last year and will be missed. Bell is 35 years old and not getting any younger. We need to draft some depth at safety for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tucson View Post
    I'm giving him an incomplete, because the OL still SUCKS!!
    Read the Title of the thread... Kiem Gets an A+ SO FAR

It's obvious we will address the OL in the draft. I'm glad they didn't go after anyone over-priced or someone who just hasn't played like a first rounder (Long).

The moves have been good so far. I didn't like a couple but I'm not sure anyone really liked saying goodbye to Adub.

A+++++ for Steve Keim

While I think in the long run this will just hurt the Cardinals and keep us mired in mediocrity, at least they ddin't handicap the team draft and salary wise for 3 years.

Solid trade if you think Palmer can make you playoff competitive, if not, I don't see why we got him.

A+ for the specifics of the trade but I'm still not sold Carson will make us competitive enough to win 10 or 11 games.
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

Anyone interested in the notion of Kenny Vaccaro in the first? Hasn't been discussed before, and safety isn't a glamour position, but losing Rhodes and Wilson at the same time does sting. If the team is content with Palmer for the time being at QB, and if the tackles are gone, would you consider the top Safety?
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by AZCrazy View Post
    Anyone interested in the notion of Kenny Vaccaro in the first? Hasn't been discussed before, and safety isn't a glamour position, but losing Rhodes and Wilson at the same time does sting. If the team is content with Palmer for the time being at QB, and if the tackles are gone, would you consider the top Safety?
    Just not as important as OLB or tackle for the Cardinals, or BPA imo when compared to the LB's and tackle's that should be available. Should be a fairly deep draft at S though and I wouldn't be surprised seeing one in round 4 or 5.

I just had a chance to see the news. BA and Keim made one hell of a deal. And as usual the Raiders made another bad business move.