Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Williams to practice today, may play this weekend!!!

Default Ryan Williams to practice today, may play this weekend!!!

Per Bleacher Report........

Let's go RW....get it done son! Hopefully he excels and we can finally get him to play near the level expected when drafted.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-on-thursday/
    Last edited by boomer719; 08-22-2013 at 12:41 PM.

I wonder if we have more trainers on days he practices......
    The Ultimate Homer Koolaid Drinker

He could have been practicing for weeks. Now he senses his *** is on the line he jumps on the field. To me that's kind of lame.

If I am wrong and he was really grappling with his mind on this, I hope he does well.

He needs to play this weekend if you ask me. 1 preseason game and keeping him on the roster (if he ends up only playing 1) is pretty unfair to those bubble guys who played every game, practiced every practice and still were cut. While this guy can limp around all TC, hardly play and gets a spot.
    2009 Pickem Champ

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
    He needs to play this weekend if you ask me. 1 preseason game and keeping him on the roster (if he ends up only playing 1) is pretty unfair to those bubble guys who played every game, practiced every practice and still were cut. While this guy can limp around all TC, hardly play and gets a spot.
    Alright I've heard enough of the Williams bashing.. It's so easy for you guys sitting behind your computers to lash out And judge this young kid like you know what he's going through.. You have absolutely no clue what's going on in his mind or how his body is feeling.. This kid has been through some horrendous injurys, injurys that would put most of u out of your day jobs at the local Walmart, And he's trying to make a comeback in the NFL! He'll play when he's ready, if that's good enough for Arians than it really doesn't matter if that's good enough for you. Remember your just a fan that sits on his couch and watches the game. These guys actually go out and play the game..

I guess what im trying to get at is, this kid got those terrible injurys trying to make a play for our cardinals. I think people lose sight of that way to quickly.
    Last edited by AzGivinUfiTz11; 08-22-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    ArIaN's NaTiOn

Williams has those Chargers defenders right where he wants them -- chasing #34 from behind. May his dreams come true Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by AzGivinUfiTz11 View Post
    Alright I've heard enough of the Williams bashing.. It's so easy for you guys sitting behind your computers to lash out And judge this young kid like you know what he's going through.. You have absolutely no clue what's going on in his mind or how his body is feeling.. This kid has been through some horrendous injurys, injurys that would put most of u out of your day jobs at the local Walmart, And he's trying to make a comeback in the NFL! He'll play when he's ready, if that's good enough for Arians than it really doesn't matter if that's good enough for you. Remember your just a fan that sits on his couch and watches the game. These guys actually go out and play the game..

I guess what im trying to get at is, this kid got those terrible injurys trying to make a play for our cardinals. I think people lose sight of that way to quickly.
    pffft. I have without a doubt been through more of a ringer than this kid. I have been injured by an IED in iraq. Ill take a football knee injury over that any day of the week, but guess what? My injuries didnt keep me from doing my job. I didnt milk my injuries, I sucked it up.
    2009 Pickem Champ

Thanks for your take Mr. Williams, hope you son gets better . . .

Yeah and after you get thru making a case for Ryan Williams to make the team it's still a BUSINESS bottom line!Do the Cardinals keep a guy that,whatever the reason may be(doesen't matter) can't practice let on play?Not to mention the fact that they drafted TWO young running backs(not a coincidence) to have as some insurance for the betterment and productivity of the team.Or do they allow this guy to continue to take up a roster spot,stay hurt and not play a down AND they continue to play him to do it?Is that good business or bad business?Don't get me wrong,I WANT to see him do well and make the team and contribute to the success of the team.It just don't look good for his chances this year with the Cards drafting two young backs and him not being able to practice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by portland card View Post
    thanks for your take mr. Williams, hope you son gets better . . .
    lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^