Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Home games and Away Games

Default 2014 Home games and Away Games

I know this isnt really a front runner topic with the game starting in 5 minutes but Somers released which teams we are playing at home and away next season.

Home games:

-Eagles (cant wait for some revenge on this game in our own turf)
    -Redskins
    -KC
    -SD (if whiz doesnt get hired as a headcoach, he will be making his return to the desert)
    -Detroit

Away games:

-Cowgirls (hopefully in december so Romo flops like normal)
    -Giants
    -Broncos (hopefully Peyton wins the superbowl and retires)
    -Raiders
    -Either Tampa or Atl depending on todays outcome
    Last edited by Floridacard88; 12-29-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridacard88 View Post
    I know this isnt really a front runner topic with the game starting in 5 minutes but Somers released which teams we are playing at home and away next season.

Home games:

-Eagles (cant wait for some revenge on this game in our own turf)
    -Redskins
    -KC
    -SD (if whiz doesnt get hired as a headcoach, he will be making his return to the desert)
    -Detroit

Away games:

-Cowgirls (hopefully in december so Romo flops like normal)
    -Giants
    -Broncos (hopefully Peyton wins the superbowl and retires)
    -Raiders
    -Either Tampa or Atl depending on todays outcome
    Not bad. Our toughest games will be within our division. I like that only the Giants are an East Coast trip with weather implications. The home games are all winnable. Excited for 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Not bad. Our toughest games will be within our division. I like that only the Giants are an East Coast trip with weather implications. The home games are all winnable. Excited for 2014!
    I felt the same way, good mix of very winnable games and some that will be tough for sure (not including our division games which will be a test every game). Even though it would be easier than playing on the east coast in the winter, I hope we can avoid a trip to Denver late in the season as well.

Can't really judge the difficulty now, every year some teams surprise and some disappoint. Look at this year, when the scheduke came out Houston, ATL, Colts looked like tough games
    Kaepernick has VD

I see 8 or 9 wins right there. Loose either 1 or 2 to Denver, KC, or Deigo. All we have to do is split with the Winers and Hags. I can see either 11, or 12 wins next year.

For certain, all NFL teams now know that the Cardinals are in ascendancy. There will be no more gimme wins at Arizona’s expense. We should be able to repeat this year’s success again in 2014 no matter the home and away schedule. Injuries are always the wild card though.

Maybe we can get SF last and at home.

SF will also be playing in a new stadium in 2014, ergo, no mythical Montana advantage.

http://www.pslsource.com/arizona_car..._of_opponents/

According to this site we would play in Philadelphia next year not New York

Last year i went to Foxboro this year i went to Philadelphia.... i don't mind going back to Philadelphia to catch the cards against next year

Quote Originally Posted by audiokarate View Post
    http://www.pslsource.com/arizona_car..._of_opponents/

According to this site we would play in Philadelphia next year not New York

Last year i went to Foxboro this year i went to Philadelphia.... i don't mind going back to Philadelphia to catch the cards against next year
    That's the only link that has Philly and New York switched. This one shows the same as the OP

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-14/20...l-schedule.php

2014 Arizona Cardinals Opponents
    Home St. Louis, San Francisco, Seattle, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City, San Diego, Detroit
    Away St. Louis, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, NY Giants, Denver, Oakland, Atlanta.

Looks like Denver, Dallas and maybe Atlanta away games next year.

Looks good to me as well. That's the only good thing about being 10-6 and 3rd in the division. We get the same in Division rotation.