Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Cardinal SB all Warner! (According to Lienart)

Default 2008 Cardinal SB all Warner! (According to Lienart)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bowl/#comments

Matt says it wasn't Whisenhunt who got the Cardinals to the SB. HAHA... You don't say. Threw the coach under the bus. Yeah i mispelled his name...
    Last edited by M0J0; 01-15-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    "When a player shows you who he is.. Believe him" BILL PARCELLS

Sour grapes. Who is still in the NFL?

Had to laugh.. Not shocking that Ken got to the big game with a potential HOF QB and couldn't get there with his sorry behind. The irony in all of this is that if Ken hadn't whiffed on Matt he would probably still be the coach in AZ. His terrible assesment of talent at the QB position is what got him fired. Funny Matt didn't mention that. HAHAHAHA....
    "When a player shows you who he is.. Believe him" BILL PARCELLS

Guys are ripping on Leinart, but he's right. Whiz should have taken the job in Detroit. He'll fail miserably in Tennessee.
    Every year he's happened to have a pro bowl quarterback on his roster, Whiz has been a genius. Every year he hasn't , he's been a buffoon.

Not great insight to say that you need a great qb to win in the NFL, but he doesn't have one in Nashville.
    Last edited by AZCrazy; 01-15-2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy

Linert essentially confirms that what many of have suspected is true.
    I see the sky is still firmly in place above us.

If what Matt said is true, Warner should think about a HC or at least OC job some day.

Quote Originally Posted by M0J0 View Post
    Had to laugh.. Not shocking that Ken got to the big game with a potential HOF QB and couldn't get there with his sorry behind. The irony in all of this is that if Ken hadn't whiffed on Matt he would probably still be the coach in AZ. His terrible assesment of talent at the QB position is what got him fired. Funny Matt didn't mention that. HAHAHAHA....
    Ken didn't whiff on Matt, Denny Green did, Ken inherited Matt and was responsible for dumping him

He may be right, but hes hardly unbiased. We all know Matt hates Whiz after what he put him through.

Ken took the roster that was a disaster under Denny Green and made them respectable at 8-8 his first year despite QB injuries. He must have been doing something right, Warner was on the team prior to Whiz and there were no magical Super Bowl runs or even respectability . That being said, I think he believed that he was solely responsible for the success and his ego grew way too big. Who knows he may realize that now and do things the right way in Tennessee

I'm pretty sure Leinart thought he was going to be the man in Az, than the man came to Az. Matty probably thinks his career would have gone a lot differently if Denny hadn't gotten spanked like that, and than cried like that in the post game. So there's some things that don't usually make it out of the locker room, but this case is different, they even got Leinart mic'd up for this. I expect more to come.