Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest Cardinal Ever! Larry 'Wildcat' Wilson

Default Greatest Cardinal Ever! Larry 'Wildcat' Wilson

Hi Cardinals fans!

As the most loyal, die-hard fan of the Cardinals you ever want to meet, I've also been this way for fifty years!

My first (and still all-time) Cardinal was Larry 'Wildcat' Wilson (the greatest Cardinal ever - and if you don't believe it, click on this link).

I've recently completed a Fanpost (no I'm not a professional writer) on Revenge Of The Birds about Larry, and if you are a true Cardinals fan interested in Cardinals history that will put a smile on your face, check it out - and don't forget to watch the video.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/201...wildcat-wilson

And while you are at it, check out the rest of ROTB. It's truly the ultimate fansite for serious Cardinals fans! Tons of informative articles with great fan feedback.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com

Go Cardinals!

Default Greatest Cardinal Ever! Larry 'Wildcat' Wilson

Hi Cardinals fans!

As the most loyal, die-hard fan of the Cardinals you ever want to meet, I've also been this way for fifty years!

My first (and still all-time) Cardinal was Larry 'Wildcat' Wilson (the greatest Cardinal ever - and if you don't believe it, click on this link).

I've recently completed a Fanpost (no I'm not a professional writer) on Revenge Of The Birds about Larry, and if you are a true Cardinals fan interested in Cardinals history that will put a smile on your face, check it out - and don't forget to watch the video.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/201...wildcat-wilson

And while you are at it, check out the rest of ROTB. It's truly the ultimate fansite for serious Cardinals fans! Tons of informative articles with great fan feedback.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com

Go Cardinals!

SPAM is best in Hawaii, not in an Az Cards Forum. You got Twitter and all that good stuff for this spamma fi jamma type stuff. Spam and eggs is only good when the pan fry or "grill" the spam, and them eggs gots to be over easy bruddah. SPAM has pretty much SPAMed the whole universe, which is why this glorious meat concoction has made a whole new term. I often wonder if Larry Wilson liked SPAM, I don't think he was a vegetarian and Players didn't get payed much those days so there is an outside chance...I believe. I guess it all depends on how much time he spent in Hawaii. Aloha.

Default Not a spammer

Just a lifelong Cardinals fan sharing with other Cardinals fans about my all-time favorite Cardinal. And if it sounded like a plug for ROTB, it's just because I like it and think it's a great fansite (once again sharing with other Cardinals fans).

Life long Cardinal fans are cool, but you already posted this thread (so it looks like) where it should be right? And much respect, Revenge of the Nerds was one of my favorites coming up. I mean who would have known Lamar could throw like that? The cherry pie scene was good as well. But when the vampire turned into Darth Vader...and then she was cool wit it afterwards... priceless. They should have had a SPAM eating contest in it though, I would have given you good odds.

To rinse and repeat, in such a manner, is surely Spam and eggs in my book.

Default OK, you've stated your opinion eloquently

Now let's talk about Larry ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedBilly View Post
    Now let's talk about Larry ...
    Fitz?

If we gonna talk Wilson we should continue such a conversation in the other thread should we not?

Default Did anyone out there ever see him play?

Wondering how many other old-time Cardinals fans are out there.

While I don't go bach 50 years, though it is fastly approaching. I do remember Wilson, John David Crow Jackie Smith, Dierdof, Dobler my personal favorite. Who did he bit in the pile up that one time? I think they were playing the Giants. Glad to see this franchise finally getting it together. Nice to have the son running it now. Finally have a coach and real GM. Not some paper pusher like Graves.

There in the toughest division in football, the NFL West. Two years ago Whiners were in the Super bowl. last year the Hags won it. We have just as good a chance as either of those two to win this division. Keim and BA did this in just a little over a year. I look forward to seeing Keim's draft this year, and another year of improvement. Our turn to win this black and blue division. All 4 teams have stout and rugged D's. Who ever wins this division I think has the best shot for going to the Super Bowl.