Thread: No Interest in Foles?

Default No Interest in Foles?

Seems to be drawing no interest from anyone. Wouldn't he be a potential upgrade from Barkley? A year to work in their system to see if BA can restore any of his first year glory? If not, he would still be an easy cut later. It's going to be hard to find our quarterback of the future so I think we'll have to be creative.

I'm surprised the Cowboys have not signed him yet??

Nah.

Only way you would sign Foles is if he were way better than Barkley at the moment and there is no evidence to think he is.

No way you get rid of a guy whose been in the system for a year for a new guy to be your 3rd string QB. Also no way we keep 4 QBs.
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

One of our 2 young QBs will be PS, If they can clear waivers. There will be a bunch of teams watching to pick up our cuts and PS players. Comes with having a winning with increasing win totals record for 3 straight years.

As for Foles, he'll be on somebodies team before we get thru the season. Just not ours. There will be QB injuries.

JosEPh

Foles will look for a potential starting gig and closer to starter money but I don't think he will find it. Then he will look for number 2 money and a number 2 spot that gives him a realistic shot at becoming a starter again. If the Cards think he has more potential post-Palmer than Stanton or the rookies then that's when they would make an offer.

He has more NFL success than Stanton (but also bad stretches) and also better pedigree than any of our three backups. He's younger than Stanton and has vet experience over the young guys. I don't expect it but I wouldn't be shocked, especially now that the Jets and Cowboys seem out of the picture.

Cowboys could be back in the mix after todays TC injury.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ks-right-ankle

JosEPh

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...dallas-cowboys

Cow pokes are looking harder now.

Foles won't be coming to AZ.

JosEPh

Foles reunites with Andy Reid and goes to the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Great news!